Withdraw from Pokermatch

K

kirarony

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to withdraw from the pokermatch without having the e-wallet banned for using vpn pr proxy? Both Neteller and Ecopayz place restrictions for those who use vpn in their accounts, I need to know some way of withdrawing my funds from the website that is inaccessible in my country.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Belarus and I always put my visa on the card.:D

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to withdraw from the pokermatch without having the e-wallet banned for using vpn pr proxy? Both Neteller and Ecopayz place restrictions for those who use vpn in their accounts, I need to know some way of withdrawing my funds from the website that is inaccessible in my country.
In fact, they don't ban accounts for using vpn, but they can temporarily freeze it for security reasons (for fear that your account has been hacked).Anyway,if you do not want to risk it, then just use the VPN of your country,i.e. if you're from Ukraine = use Ukraine VPN,if you are from Russia - use Russian VPN-servers. Btw,you can use any VPN-server in order to make a withdrawal, because PokerMatch doesn't care whether you use vpn or not