M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I have won money in ACR but the problem is if you want to withdraw only in crypto sites
Why ?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
They have also LuxonPay - I am satisfyed!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have won money in ACR but the problem is if you want to withdraw only in crypto sites
Why ?
Withdrawing funds in cryptocurrency is much more convenient than in other ways. It's just that if you've never done it, you think it's very difficult, but in fact, it's not like that. Just spend a few hours studying this question and you'll be fine :)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Withdrawing funds in cryptocurrency is much more convenient than in other ways. It's just that if you've never done it, you think it's very difficult, but in fact, it's not like that. Just spend a few hours studying this question and you'll be fine :)
More like a few minutes 😅

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah, I was wondering the same. I will have to look up cripto transactions apparently :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It would be even more convient if your local gambling sites also offer these crypto things as payment option ...
Dont know about you but here pretty much no-one does that ...

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why ?
Hello, moularaki! I will say shortly: it's awful! And therefore at the present time I don't play on this poker site!
I better will wait a best time for this, when can will fluently to withdraw the winning money!