Withdraw

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know when is the best time to withdraw all the money from the bankroll. In my opinion I will say, the best time to withdraw everything from the bankroll is when we start losing, in a strange way, like, when you go all in with AA and lose on the river to a 1010, when you have a straight on the flop, and loses on the turn to a fullhouse.
When this happens, remove everything from the bankroll, because otherwise you will lose everything.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, there is no "best time to withdraw". I do not think that withdrawing your money when you are having a bad run makes any sense.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The big problem is when we can't stop, so I think it's better to withdraw and return at a more opportune time.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, withdraw every time when you win something big. Because in the next few days, you will facing the bad beads in every hand and they will become from brutal to more brutal. Then continue to play freerolls and to start building your bankroll again. In the beginning, it will continue the same the situation, but weeks later you will win something and you can try to increase your balance again. Play with patient and then decide what to do reasonably without emotions.

Y

yelllowbag

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends if youre on a hot streak, i like to leave some in to play with

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's something you don't think about when you start out, but it's nice to have some good advice just in case ...
I hope someday i'll need to it. ;)