When SHOULD I make a withdrawal?

J

JayDerris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll on Full Tilt is hovering around $100, I was wondering if anyone has any insight on when they withdrawal? I want to keep it in there until I get it up over $500 (knock, knock), but when do you folk make withdrawals?

kevinfromhb

kevinfromhb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The minimum withdrawl from full tilt poker is $100.00 (max is $5,000) by check. If you want to make a withdrawl, just go to the cashier section, and click on withrawk, and select the necessary options.

Fireball

Fireball

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I would say it depends on yourself and what you would like to do with the money. Are 100$ a lot of money for you? Would you like to buy something nice for the money or maybe take your wife out for a dinner?
Then you maybe should withdraw it and have some fun with the money.

But if you want to re-invest it to play higher buy-in tournies / sng's or cash game...well there's only one option and that is to leave the money where it is. Try to use the money and make some more cash with it (as you said your goal is 500$). Good luck for that!

I personally have cashed out quite a bit in the past but at the moment I usually leave the money where it is and try to make it grow. Increasing the bankroll is quite important to make much more wins in future I would say. If someone always cashes out he can never get really rich in my opinion if he is too afraid to re-invest the money into higher buy-ins where the big wins are waiting usually. ;)

ajrobin

ajrobin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This obviously is very dependent on your long term goals. Are you just looking for a quick cash, or are you looking to improve your game, and move up the limits and make 10x the amount you have now. If your going to stop playing, and are happy with what youve got then sure, withdraw it. Remember its must harder to make large profits with a small roll, then it is with a bigger one.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
My bankroll on Full Tilt is hovering around $100, I was wondering if anyone has any insight on when they withdrawal? I want to keep it in there until I get it up over $500 (knock, knock), but when do you folk make withdrawals?
If you want to keep it there, then keep it there.

When other ppl make withdrawals is irrelevant for you to make a withdrawal.