What Philippine Banks Work with Bodog?

W

Wolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a US player and finally got money into bodog. I work in the Philippines and am here most of the year anymore. I have several US bank accounts. My Citi account has started charging me outrageous fees to use their own ATM's in the Philippines. So I am closing the account. I am now thinking that if I move the money to a bank in the Philippines I should be able to link it to my Bodog account and cash out more easily.

Problem is, I can't get a straight answer from any of the banks here. They all say they can be used for some online transactions but won't elaborate on what some constitutes or even provide any examples. And when I mention online poker they just say "I don't know. Open the account and give it a try."

Anybody here using a Philippine bank account with Bodog? If so please let me know which one and what type of account you have linked.

bbgold

bbgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think someone mentioned Bodog checks come from the PI?

Might want to talk to Bodog and find out if they use a bank there?

Can you get me a job in the PI? GF is from there and we have visited a few times. Just don't see how I can live there without a job though.
Cebu is very nice, have a couple friends live there part time but are retired. For a small retirement income the economy is great there, or used to be.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada