What depositing methods do people use?

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can cash out thru ePassporte if you have an account with them or the payTru prepaid visa. I have used both wethods, and they work. BTW, it's a lot easier to cash out thru ePass than it is to deposit.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've used my debit and credit cards before and they worked fine on FullTilt.

quazar66

quazar66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gift cards are out now most banks I have check dont even let you use gift cards to deposit money to any site. Doing this cause me 2 days of calls just to get my card active again

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Epassporte looks like a dead end. I made one deposit without a problem about a month ago. I just tried it again and ALL 4 of my credit cards were declined. Looks like I'm back on the rail for a while.

Yep - said in another thread I was on a conference call about a month ago which included fraud management from most major credit card companies - they all agreed that they would be auto-blocking epassporte transactions. We are doing it as well.

The prepaid visa on pokerstars works for now - you need to get money in while you can though. Bank of America is already blocking those - the rest of the credit card companies will catch on soon. :( :(

(if you pm me I will tell you which ones still work lol)