UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM MY Bank Account

J

JoeyMagnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just checked my bank account and found that FTilt withdrew $100 from it two days ago. I never requested or authorized that money to be withdrawn. I haven't been on Ftilt for a month. I checked my past transaction history and it does not show a $100 transaction.

CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS!! I have no way to phone i the problem to quickly stop this at Ftilt since they have no phone for such security issues.

Have they been hacked????? Or is it internal mischief? I have emailed support and I am awaiting word as to what is going on. I have stopped all transactions from Ftilt and my bank, and filed a claim with the Poloce and the bank. Whoever sis this will go to jail I assure you!

Something fishy about a site that has no way to speak to a human.

JoeyM

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just be patient, review your records, and make sure (on your end) that there was nothing unjust done. Then, unfortunately, you will have to wait a while during seemingly endless correspondence with FTP Support to figure out what exactly happened. If it was an error on their end, it will be rectified. If it was an error on your end then they can provide ways to resolve that as well.

But like I said, be patient and be polite when dealing with them. It all should turn out fine.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you think FT just stole $100 from you?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, they need your $100. They made 10 times that in the time it took you to read this post.

NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Umm alot of people sure claim to have problems with Fulltilt, not saying its not true, I'm just saying!!!

Have you vets at Fulltilt ever had this problem?

GL with it Joey

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you vets at Fulltilt ever had this problem?
No, and like Vanquish I have never had a problem with any site either, and they all have my checking account info on file.

OP Full tilt started having problems in the fall with some of the American banks and getting peoples deposits to go through, did you maybe make a deposit months ago that was not deducted from your checking account?

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got fulltilt deposits from October that haven't went through yet. They just stopped, a few went through and they stopped again. Funny thing was my last few recent deposits have gone through. Could be a deposit from months ago you forgot about.

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had any problems with a major site.

Always suspicious though when someone joins a poker forum and their first and only post is about how some poker site screwed them.

Just saying....

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had any problems with a major site.

Always suspicious though when someone joins a poker forum and their first and only post is about how some poker site screwed them.

Just saying....

Google poker site problem, you'll understand how people end up at CC.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full Tilt is slow( I had my own recent issue to attest to this), but they will get it sorted out.. It just may not be as fast as you might like... Truth is, I would rather be slow, and be thorugh, than to rush and get it wrong.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golly Gee Gosh... I've never seen a first time poster bring up something like this before. Must be trouble:eek: :eek: Hope the poloce can help

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poloce confirmed investigating

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F the poloce

EDIT: Just so Im not a complete troll....never had any problems with any poker site ever. Im sure most people who dont break the TOCs never have problems tbh.

H

HappySmith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
$$$

:icon_sunnThis is my 1st post in one-hell-of-a long-long time, but just thought I'd add my .02 cents worth... Check your phone bill, most all transactions go thur them, there (hopefully) you'll find-out who it was that billed ya, Then you can call and sort-it-out... I had a problem with them, Full Tilt (over a year ago), They were double/triple billed me on $50.00 deposits... They returned my money but it sure left me wondering and watching from then on... Yeah, Like "WVHillbilly" said, "they need your $100. They made 10 times that in the time it took you to read this post"... I thought the same think... BUT... What I just told ya, Is Not BS !!! Just if/when people get screwed, thought I'd speak-up !
Again, See if ya can find a phone # (800,888,877 toll-free) to contact them.

PS; Hi Ya Greg (ythelongface) & All.....lmfao :embarasse

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you talking about? Transactions with FTP don't go through your phone bill.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that only happens if you use your cordless to play rush

S

smokeyjoe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a thread on another poker forum about a Full Tilt processor that was taking unauthorized withdrawals from peoples accounts recently. I think it was 'PMI' or something along those lines???

You might try Google to see if you can find it. (not sure if posting links to other forums is kosher here.)

H

HappySmith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:banghead: WVHillbilly, You say "What are you talking about? Transactions with FTP don't go through your phone bill."....
I don't know who or where their Newest accounting is being done... BUT... Like I said there was a Ph# (toll-free) that was some off-the-wall / off-shore billing, credit, accounting, hell I don't remember ('bout 2 years back)... Number on my Ph. Bill... Saw $50 withdrawals (more than once), thought WTF ??? Called them, Now if I remember correctly they had me call several other (toll-free) numbers to finals get things right... What I don't like is they put the money into my account at FT and not back into my Bank where they took it from... Came to $150... Now, that may (or not) be a-drop-in-the-bucket for them but back at that time it was more like a scoop (big scoop at that) to me... Now its more like poring out the entire bucket and leaving me a drop.
:cool: Any-Ol-How... Take a look-see @ ya phone bill.
~Hope Your Happy & Healthy~
PS. Stay Both !!!

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'english, mother****er! do you speak it?!'

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
:banghead: WVHillbilly, You say "What are you talking about? Transactions with FTP don't go through your phone bill."....
I don't know who or where their Newest accounting is being done... BUT... Like I said there was a Ph# (toll-free) that was some off-the-wall / off-shore billing, credit, accounting, hell I don't remember ('bout 2 years back)... Number on my Ph. Bill... Saw $50 withdrawals (more than once), thought WTF ??? Called them, Now if I remember correctly they had me call several other (toll-free) numbers to finals get things right... What I don't like is they put the money into my account at FT and not back into my Bank where they took it from... Came to $150... Now, that may (or not) be a-drop-in-the-bucket for them but back at that time it was more like a scoop (big scoop at that) to me... Now its more like poring out the entire bucket and leaving me a drop.
PS. Stay Both !!!

Clean this post up. And all future posts. Thank you.

Attachments

• grammar police.jpg
    grammar police.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 43
WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS. Stay Both !!!

normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg