Um.. Debit/Credit cards now working on FT?

S

starrpats

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess what Full Tilt does, since many banks are actively declining any funds transferring to eGaming companies---is they are acquiring new merchant accounts all the time... maybe florists, maybe a shoe lace factory, whatever--you get the idea :p That way, for a while, they succeed with their credit card transactions because they are not identified as a eGaming company, but whatever merchant account they found to use... This is my guess. You'll notice that the companies listed in your transaction history on your statement will be strange names, and never the same..

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started using a visa debit card on Full Tilt earlier this year. I don't remember it working in 2006. No complaints from me ... :D

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
visa = the shit, let's just agree because it works.

B

bbd7777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it works cause you cant cash in the winnings

W

WhodeyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bank's mastercard debit card has been working since the beginning of the summer. On your billing statement, FT will bill it as like ps3shop or something similar to hide the fact that it's a gambling site. They send you an email each time you deposit that says Important Deposit Info and tell you what it will show up as on your bill.

B

bbd7777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i am saying is no us banks will accept deposits so they dont care if u blow ur money on ftp because u r ecentially playing for fun because u cant deposit the winnings into ur bank account

N

njpokerhoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i made a deposit last month on FT using commerce bank visa debit card- approved instantly.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what i am saying is no us banks will accept deposits so they dont care if u blow ur money on ftp because u r ecentially playing for fun because u cant deposit the winnings into ur bank account

No - but you can request a check that you can deposit.