scumbags

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now just for giggles, would OP like to explain to the group exactly what he / she did in terms of research prior to depositing?
I am sure the answer to that is obvious, but ya I am with the giggle factor.

Last edited:
No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there something wrong with the local bank transfer service? I see it there and I think it would definitely be the easiest option for me but I hear people complaining about having to use moneybookers etc. Why not get it transferred straight to your bank account?

T

the west wing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe you can get them to write you a cheque for the remaining amount however low it is if you want to delete your account - I can't remember where I read this though.

N

noname65

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there something wrong with the local bank transfer service? I see it there and I think it would definitely be the easiest option for me but I hear people complaining about having to use moneybookers etc. Why not get it transferred straight to your bank account?

You have to deposit from your bank account in order to withdraw by bank transfer service.

The full tilt poker hired reps on this site can have their fun, but by last count there have been at least five threads since the start of February about difficulties withdrawing money from Full Tilt. And no, their withdrawals page does NOT tell the whole story. Read it for yourselves and see.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fairly sure you don't have to deposit with your bank account first, I withdraw via bank transfer regularly and pretty sure I've never deposited by it? Maybe I'm dreaming.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
their withdrawals page does NOT tell the whole story. Read it for yourselves and see.
You were complaining that the Scumbags don't state that you need to withdraw a certain amount in your OP.
That and more is on the first page:

Withdrawal by Check
You can also request a withdrawal by check if your cash out is between $100 and $2,000.

Also many of the threads that were started were because of the US Banks, not Full Tilt.

benevg

benevg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt finally emailed me five days later. They confirm what the last poster said, which is that you have to wait 90 days following your first deposit before withdrawing or transferring.

Full Tilt don't make it difficult; they place all the info in a section named "withdrawals"
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/withdrawal

if the above is true (let's hope not, i'll find out myself in a couple weeks), it definitely does not say it on the withdrawals page...

otherwise i tend to agree with stu and pooffy re the legitimacy of the OP :D

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first read thread I saw

Have you ever noticed how every single poker site has higher withdrawal limits than deposit limits--sometimes four or five times as high?

And I said, hell yeah, I want to withdraw at least four or fives times more than I put in. Then I visited my withdraw page on pokerstars and see in fact they allow me $1,000,000 in withdraws per 24 hours - BUT I can only deposit $2500 per 24 hours.