Screwed by SpadeClub Part 2

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I discovered the process by which SpadeClub withdrew monthly membership payment from my Checking Account. And, caused it to be overdrawn.

This information was not made clear and was burried in a several page long "Terms and Conditions":

1. Free Trial Accounts. If you accept a free trial Exclusive Account, we will begin to bill you for an Exclusive Account when the free trial period expires, unless you cancel your Account before that time. You are always responsible for any Internet service provider, telephone, wireless and other connection fees that you may incur when using SpadeClub, even when we offer a Free Trial Account. Trial Accounts may not be transferred at any time to any other user and are limited to one person. You must provide credit card information to register for a Free Trial Account.
Addidional information is that the membership has to be canceled by telephone. And,that can only be done Mon-Fri during normal working hours.

My Free Trial Perior. Or the $1.00 one, expired Sunday, April 5th. Therefore I was unable to cancel.

Seems the honest thing to do would be to make this more clear when offering a $1.00 membership. But, you will not see it explained in the offer. It is burried in the Terms and Conditions which most people dont read.

I will pay these "rip off artist" there pound of flesh. But, everyone with a computer will be aware of their "sneakyness" LMAO.

Stick with the good poker site and avoid the heart aches of being suckered.

mange