Safety

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's one of the biggest regulated sites, so I assume it's rather safe.

I'm playing there for a few months and haven't had any problems yet. 🙂

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Does PokerStars a safe platform to take a deposit?
I've been playing on Pokerstar for over 7 years, during this period I've only made two deposits and a few withdrawals, of course always small amounts, as I only play freerolls, but I've never had any serious problems with them.
But the first thing I would advise you to do is send them copies of documents that are all digitalized and current, especially proof of residence, it will make it easier when making deposits and especially when making withdrawals.

PokerEdge

PokerEdge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
There are many things that can be said about Pokerstars, for example the rake structure is interesting, the blind and the fee structure are interesting, but in terms of security it is one of the most reliable sites. It is really worth getting yourself verified as soon as possible for easier administration.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's one of the biggest regulated sites, so I assume it's rather safe.

I'm playing there for a few months and haven't had any problems yet. 🙂
Being (one of) the biggest regulated sites doesnt mean that they wouldnt be full of shite though ...

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Being (one of) the biggest regulated sites doesnt mean that they wouldnt be full of shite though ...
They could of course still suck but they cannot allow to make any illegal activities, imo.

Safe Poker Sites