Chips
are there any prepaid cards that you do no have to give personal information

JCW78

JCW78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. ru in hiding? not that im aware of.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's this doing in the video section? I don't care how desperate you are to play in the freerolls, this isn't the place to post questions about prepaid cards.

LayzeePanda

LayzeePanda

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do actually, to have it activated you need to enter their website and put in your name and address. Thats happened for every single pre paid card ive used.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use allaccessgift.com. Put in your zip. Theyll tell u where u can get em. They say to activate it online but iam positive you dont have to as i have done it. Once the cards activated just enter it in the deposit section and it will work

anarchy304

anarchy304

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a question along the lines of this thread. at pokerstars they don't cash out to usa issued visa/master cards. is there another way to cash out without having to give them my bank information?

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a question along the lines of this thread. at pokerstars they don't cash out to usa issued visa/master cards. is there another way to cash out without having to give them my bank information?

At all poker sites that I know of you can cash out via check. It may take a week or two to get there, but you'll get it eventually.

anarchy304

anarchy304

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i live in the usa. someone said ewallet any clues