pokertime site ( locked out )

B

b33m3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone help me , or has anyone come across this before, as you can see i have been playing poker at this site for some time now, but only freerolls, i then deposited for the first time to play in a tournament, i played the tournament, and lost, but when i come to log in the next day, was told i couldnt log in and to contact support, which i did as you can see, and this is the response i got, to me it seems a bit iffy to disclose all the info they are actually asking for, can anyone give me some advice please.

Hi Allan

Thank you for your email.

Allan, I have reviewed your account and I can confirm the following.

The account was locked by our Player Security Company. They have requested that you supply them with the following verification documents.
" THE FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR CARD(S) ENDING 9307.
" A COPY OF YOUR UTILITY BILL, OFFICIAL ADDRESS VERIFICATION OR BANK STATEMENT THAT IS NOT OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS
" THE FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE, OR AN ALTERNATIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT
Please SCAN and e-mail the documents to :
credit@pokertime.com
Alternatively, you can fax the documentation to us on:
1 800 293 1408
Scanned copies are clearer than faxed copies, and will minimize any delay.
Your information will remain in the strictest confidence and only staff with the highest security clearance will have access to this information.

Once they have reviewed the documents and all is in order they will unlock the account. .

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any further queries.

Kind regards
Kerwin

Poker Support

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya they tried to do the samething to me also, but the fuuny part wasI never even put money in there, there reasoning was I had muliple accounts on there which I really did'nt