PIC CLUB ( current )

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i wanted to know if anyone is using PIC CLUB to date and if they can give me more info. I have found many fourms dating back to 2008-2009 and they all say its horrid. I am very skeptical about using PIC club bc of this, but it is slowly becomeing the only reasonable option to withdraw via Minted for low stakes players.

Can anyone fill me in on it to todays date? Withdraw times, charges, ext...

Thanks in advicne

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won't be able to find it now, but I believe I saw one (that's right, only one) person on various forums that recently withdrew via PIC in the last few months. IIRC, it took ~ 3 weeks to receive a money order / check. There have been MANY horror stories regarding PIC over the past few years.

IMO, best way is to pad your bankroll until you can withdraw the minimum by WU. Much faster / more reliable.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok i wanted to know if anyone is using PIC CLUB to date and if they can give me more info. I have found many fourms dating back to 2008-2009 and they all say its horrid. I am very skeptical about using PIC club bc of this, but it is slowly becomeing the only reasonable option to withdraw via Minted for low stakes players.

Can anyone fill me in on it to todays date? Withdraw times, charges, ext...

Thanks in advicne
I have not had a good experience with Pic Club.
Took forever to get it set up and then having trouble with subsequent add-ons and withdrawals. Must transfer a minimum of $20 when transferring to a poker site so now I have about $10 in limbo on the site. Frustrated with them I am.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys! PIC is getting the boot xD