Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am curious if other members use Paysafe card to deposit on poker sites. I recall seeing some comments in partypoker thread awhile back.

I purchased one a couple months ago for $250. Didn't try to use it until 1 week ago. It didn't work. When I go onto their site it says they've cancelled my PIN for security reasons, lol. And it says my balance is $0.00 Followed with a comment saying their service team will be happy to assist me. I've been sending emails for over a week now, received some two word replies asking for more info. All info. has been provided and yet I still hear nothing back from them.

So far I'm very disappointed in their customer service and can't imagine ever considering this as an option for depositing to a poker site ever again.

Curious to hear other's experience.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to use paysafe it change some terms and i had to again give id and other documents so i quitted ti this option.Any problem with deposit .

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Over 1 week now and back & forth with emails to customer support. Going nowhere so far. Just absolutely ridiculous!!! BIGGEST waste of time EVER! I spent $250 on one of these cards and just about ready to write it off (which is probably what they are hoping for). They have the most pathetic customer support service I have experienced in a long time.
Just out of principle I will be blasting my displeasure all across the internet. NEVER would I ever consider purchasing one of these fk'n things again!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So your PIN is not alive anymore?

I had an issue back in the days, but could not find the e-mail from it. It was that they stated on their main page that I can deposit with Paysafecard to Partypoker but turned out that several times I failed to do it because my country not supported that pay-in format to their site. Long time passed by, tried again and succeed, but we did not find solution either with the site - even I told them that pokerstars had been accepted Paysafecard, and why they could be resisted when everything seems to be fine.
Nowdays Paysafecard's 16 digit number can't upload directly, you need to have a Paysafecard account to upload the number there, and after that do this to the poker site.

Don't know what can be the problem in your case. If your paysafe number is alive, I would suggest to play this with a reliable CC member, someone probably could help you out. If not, fight for this money, support needs to do their best on helping possible / regular customers, so just a matter of time.
GL!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So your PIN is not alive anymore?

I had an issue back in the days, but could not find the e-mail from it. It was that they stated on their main page that I can deposit with Paysafecard to Partypoker but turned out that several times I failed to do it because my country not supported that pay-in format to their site. Long time passed by, tried again and succeed, but we did not find solution either with the site - even I told them that Pokerstars had been accepted Paysafecard, and why they could be resisted when everything seems to be fine.
Nowdays Paysafecard's 16 digit number can't upload directly, you need to have a Paysafecard account to upload the number there, and after that do this to the poker site.

Don't know what can be the problem in your case. If your paysafe number is alive, I would suggest to play this with a reliable CC member, someone probably could help you out. If not, fight for this money, support needs to do their best on helping possible / regular customers, so just a matter of time.
GL!
Thanks for the response.
I attempted to use the 16-digit number directly onto Pokerstars cashier... (instead of opening a Paysafecard account ... there was no information letting me know that this is what I needed to do). I had a feeling there was something like this that caused the problem for me.

So you think they'd be able to figure this out for me quickly... No. I am still going back & forth with support via emails. It's ridiculous. Each time it takes them ~3days to respond to my email that was in reponse to their's... even though I provide them with exactly the info. they ask of me each time. It is fk'n useless.

And no.. I will not give up on fighting for my $250. (I felt like it though). I will fight for it out of principle.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So I am 14 days into this now. I've received 5 emails from customer support... each time with them requesting one more detail... one more piece of information (that they could've easily asked for in the initial response). It has been ridiculous.

Two days ago I provide them with ANOTHER picture of my receipt (3rd one now, they've all been perfectly clear and according to what was asked of me).

Here is there response to me
ScreenHunter 10267

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It has gotten so fk'n ridiculous now that even if they were to return my money to me tomorrow, I will be posting as many sh1tty reviews about them as possible. It's not like I'd need to exaggerate or anything and to be honest, if I could save even one person from the b.s. aggravation I've dealt with, it'll be worth it.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used paysafe card once, but since I don't have that option for a deposit on pokerstars, I made an agreement with a member of the cardschat forum.
Sent him the numbers and he then sent me on pokerstars, I had no problems.
I'm sorry you have these problems with them.
Maybe you should try to use that coupon elsewhere, and one tip for the future.
Whenever you use a new option for a deposit, always buy for the minimum amount of money so that even if it fails, you won't be at a big loss.
I hope you manage to get your money back, good luck.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am curious if other members use Paysafe card to deposit on poker sites. I recall seeing some comments in Partypoker thread awhile back.

I purchased one a couple months ago for $250. Didn't try to use it until 1 week ago. It didn't work. When I go onto their site it says they've cancelled my PIN for security reasons, lol. And it says my balance is $0.00 Followed with a comment saying their service team will be happy to assist me. I've been sending emails for over a week now, received some two word replies asking for more info. All info. has been provided and yet I still hear nothing back from them.

So far I'm very disappointed in their customer service and can't imagine ever considering this as an option for depositing to a poker site ever again.

How many months ago? Just bought and didn't use it at all?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used paysafe card once, but since I don't have that option for a deposit on pokerstars, I made an agreement with a member of the cardschat forum.
Sent him the numbers and he then sent me on pokerstars, I had no problems.
I'm sorry you have these problems with them.
Maybe you should try to use that coupon elsewhere, and one tip for the future.
Whenever you use a new option for a deposit, always buy for the minimum amount of money so that even if it fails, you won't be at a big loss.
Wouldn't that be great! The problem isn't with Pokerstars... it's with Paysafe. (it stated there was $0.00 on the card, even though I'd never used it).
Minutes after I'd attempted a deposit onPaysafe Pokerstars I went to the Paysafe site and here's what I got...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thank-you.

Typically when depositing small amounts I use a 'mastercard GiftCard'. You can purchase them here from $25 to $200. They've always been very simple to use. Recently they've changed their policy and now we're only able to deposit a maximum of $55usd with one of them... and only able to do a certain amount of deposits within 7days.
For sites I deal with more frequently (ie. Stars, Partypoker) I just do direct bank transfers dep & WD.

I think what I need to do is open up a new bank account and have it solely for poker and don't use it for anything else.

Z

zygas1985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe i turned 50 at the same time during paysaft but always the same day and never had a problem

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me personally i have never had problems with paysafecards . in your case the problem lies most likely on the fact that you didnt use your card for 2 months so i guess it expired . i have always used the cards within the same day or max +1

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me personally i have never had problems with paysafecards . in your case the problem lies most likely on the fact that you didnt use your card for 2 months so i guess it expired . i have always used the cards within the same day or max +1
I don't know what kind of service is this paysafecards but how it can be that your money expire from your account? and in 2 months...

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to use them sometimes for convenience but stopped ever since they changed rules that its mandatory to have a verified account to use them.
I have other verified accounts I much rather use.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't that be great! The problem isn't with Pokerstars... it's with Paysafe. (it stated there was $0.00 on the card, even though I'd never used it).
Minutes after I'd attempted a deposit onView attachment 315311 Pokerstars I went to the Paysafe site and here's what I got...
They have customer service available only by mail? They don't have this service available on the phone. Sometimes, instead of writing a couple of mails it's easier to call and you can solve the problem in a faster way

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They don't expire but a small monthly service fee is taken from the balance.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I should've updated this thread. I finally had a support staff that was able to help me out. They apologized for the inconvenience but offered no explanation as to why the card was cancelled (they said they didn't understand why that would've happened).
This ended up taking more than 3 weeks to resolve. Obviously I will never use this service again.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I was hoping my experience would be same as your's.... use card and have it work. The only reason I purchased the card was because I'd read reviews from other people saying it was good.
I didn't need it right away and only purchased it to use at a later date and chose it because the Mastercard GiftCard rules had changed, making it less convenient to use them.
Maybe it was just some glitch or something. I have no clue... and neither did the support staff who finally helped me out.

The thing that bothered me most about this experience was 'if there is a problem', I lost all confidence in the support staff. I mean what if I had needed that card for a purchase RIGHT AWAY? (what if I had planned on entering Special Sunday Million event? or if I was purchasing a gift online for my daughter and had spent the money on this Paysafe card?).

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I am curious if other members use Paysafe card to deposit on poker sites. I recall seeing some comments in Partypoker thread awhile back.

Lol , why would you buy one for 250 when you're not even using it.
I never had any bad experiences with paysafecard. Although I don't buy one and don't use it for months :)
My advice be relentless and threaten to call your lawyer. Everything in writing so it's documented.
you need some kind of evidence of your purchase probably..

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I was hoping my experience would be same as your's.... use card and have it work. The only reason I purchased the card was because I'd read reviews from other people saying it was good.
I didn't need it right away and only purchased it to use at a later date and chose it because the Mastercard GiftCard rules had changed, making it less convenient to use them.
Maybe it was just some glitch or something. I have no clue... and neither did the support staff who finally helped me out.

The thing that bothered me most about this experience was 'if there is a problem', I lost all confidence in the support staff. I mean what if I had needed that card for a purchase RIGHT AWAY? (what if I had planned on entering Special Sunday Million event? or if I was purchasing a gift online for my daughter and had spent the money on this Paysafe card?).
oh so they refunded you already? that's good :)
Its actually a nice service and since now you need an account there anyways , it's safer just to upload the value to your account and u can use it whenever you want. I once lost the code of 50€ paysafe... since then I instantly ulpoad the money to my paysafecard account even if I don't use it instantly

chakalaka1

chakalaka1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
oh so they refunded you already? that's good :)
Its actually a nice service and since now you need an account there anyways , it's safer just to upload the value to your account and u can use it whenever you want. I once lost the code of 50€ paysafe... since then I instantly ulpoad the money to my paysafecard account even if I don't use it instantly
Hey
do you still use paysafecard? can you message me please? I have a question

Safe Poker Sites