payouts

C

clammytips

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone recieved a payout from bodog thru their courior?does it take the whole 20 days they say it will or faster? thanks for help clammytips

dustyg05

dustyg05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i waited one time on a check from them for 2 months lol

Blazing_Saddler

Blazing_Saddler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am waiting for a cheque from Absolute Poker, they are supposed to arrive in 7 business days, 21 days later no sign

Am getting quite worried now as it is for $800

They keep assuring me it is on its way, why doesn't that make me feel any better !

Q

quads

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's getting discouraging reading all these complaints about trying to cash out from several different sites. I played on many of the sites mentioned but never had the pleasure of cashing out on them since the new UIGEA.

Having stuck with PS's and the PayTru card and being able to cash out and after six hours able to go to ATM and start withdrawing cash, I don't think I'll even bother trying these hard to get money out of sites anymore.

Hope we start to hear better news about cashing out. I always enjoyed going from site to site, when things were better for us U.S. players, but until things make a change, guess I'll just stay at PS's, while things are still working well and no headaches.

Anyhow, good luck with that crap.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took about 2 months for me to get my check from Bodog - and it ended up being from a company 15-20 minutes from my house lol.