Payout at BetOnline

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you mind if I ask how much your withdrawal was, compared to how much USD you ended up with after selling the bitcoins?

Also, what bitcoin exchange do you use to sell, and about how long did it take to sell the coins?

Thank you for your help!

honestly still i have done nothing with bitcoins, i have 0.16 BTC (that's what i've cashout from BOL and SB) i'm not sure if i'm going to spend coins or going to exchange money taking in mind that price of Bitcoins is raising and maybe in an early future i could find a better option to exchange those coins.

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had that issue too, I did a thread about it and people was very 50/50 about BOL
But I don't know I like a lot, the software is very good and I don't think number of player means quality. I never did any withdraw yet because I only played freerolls and I spend everything on Cash, so...

They have good freerolls there, and win the 1st place worth it.

:)

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If You're Interested In Fast Withdraw With 0%, Then unibet Poker The Best Choice! You Can Make Withdraw To Your Bank Account With 0% From $15, If Less Than $15 Commission Will Be $3! :) Other Poker Rooms What I Know Make Withdraw From $100! :(

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If You're Interested In Fast Withdraw With 0%, Then Unibet Poker The Best Choice! You Can Make Withdraw To Your Bank Account With 0% From $15, If Less Than $15 Commission Will Be $3! :) Other Poker Rooms What I Know Make Withdraw From $100! :(

yes, but take in mind when people create a topic about BOL normally are US players,as far as i know Unibet does not accept US players.

D

daluby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reasons : no traffic. Horrible HOOOORRRRIBLE looking software. No big tourneys.

Better rooms : bovada - traffic 10x BOL. Games at every stakes running every day. Guarantees everyday that we'll pass them. Weekly 100k tourney that is always over a 150k making first 28k+ every week.

Besides them , Americas card room. But they are meh.
So bovada accepts US players?

D

daluby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been building a BR on BetOnline off of freerolls to $43 currently. I was just wondering if anyone knows how much you need to make a withdraw. When I go to cashier it says I have $0 available balance even though the site says I have $43. Anyone can fill me in about this?

So, I've been playing Bet online, full flush, and acr. Though I basically put down full flush and ACR to only play bet online for all the tournaments they offer. I've been hearing a lot of talk about people playing Bovada for tournements, and I may end up going there if they have freerolls to start from scratch. I'm also not familiar with rake back and what those do. Can someone get a rake back program if they already created an account on a site?

No one else playing Bet Online from US having this same issue? I went on full flush and checked out the cashier. It actually says I have as much as the site says, as does ACR. Bet online doesn't though, it says I have $43 when I'm on the main page looking for tables. When I go to cashier though, it says there's $0. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time, and if I should start playing ACR, or full flush instead.

OK, so i've researched this a lot of late because I have the same story. I'm not up to $180.

First of all, you have to transfer to sports book in order to withdraw.

Second of all, you can request a $50 refund of a payout fee on a Friday every 30 days, so the fees can be waived. Check is min of $500 but moneygram is min of 50. Bitcoin is free.

Third, they won't let me withdraw anything! They say that because I never deposited I can't withdraw anything. So I'm debating making the $50 deposit they are saying I must make in order to withdraw.

Do you think I"m crazy? Are they a scam?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll check it out. I'm owed $180 on BOL but because I've never deposited I can't withdraw

deposit 50$ then wait for a week then withdraw.. well, that what one of my bud did to get his money out from BOL

D

daluby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome. Thanks so much for the suggestion I just wanted to make sure somebody has done this