Payment deposits problem

M

mondal1919

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to tell about my experience of deposit problem there have been many who offer payment methods to Neosurf is one that takes such large fees to fees that it is shameful to then I think that Paysafe value code that disappeared as a payment method should be reintroduced it was a safe to hassle-free deposit method that is now completely gone to at Dundle.com which sells Neosurf code to di sells to paysafe but refuses to take paysafe as payment itself it seems I am very poor service to terrible customer service payment with neosurf has several times failed oh then it has taken days to weeks before you bother to respond to complaints and after you have answered it takes additional days before you can fix the problems and I have now lost NOK 300 at Dundle.com which I have complained about but you do not answer a time hope more can comment on this issue that has arisen in the last 6 months. Best regards Monika

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I want to tell about my experience of deposit problem there have been many who offer payment methods to Neosurf is one that takes such large fees to fees that it is shameful to then I think that Paysafe value code that disappeared as a payment method should be reintroduced it was a safe to hassle-free deposit method that is now completely gone to at Dundle.com which sells Neosurf code to di sells to paysafe but refuses to take paysafe as payment itself it seems I am very poor service to terrible customer service payment with neosurf has several times failed oh then it has taken days to weeks before you bother to respond to complaints and after you have answered it takes additional days before you can fix the problems and I have now lost NOK 300 at Dundle.com which I have complained about but you do not answer a time hope more can comment on this issue that has arisen in the last 6 months. Best regards Monika
I have no idea what you are talking about. :dontknow:

What site are you talking about?

:confused: