Ok Someone help me out here please?

wheely5

wheely5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's my situation. On FT my first deposit was for $50 of which I am eligible to have double for the 100% bonus. I now have .97 left but I just applied for an epassporte through my bank acct and I am going to put in another $50 as soon as I get approved.

Now the way my bonus acct reads is this:

Total Bonus $50

Bonus earned $14.16

Previouse release $10

Next release $15

Valid from 1/3/07

Valid to 5/3/07

Now my question is what is the best way for me to get my total $50 bonus before 1/5/07?

I really don't care much for ring games. I like low sng and mmt's ($5 and under) much better but I think the fastest way for me to get the bonus is to play the ring games but I tend to lose very quickly in those from a lot of bad beats.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm - hasn't that date already passed already? You must have the date and month backwards like my husband does lol. I thought his birthday was 12/04 instead if 4/12 for a long time.

Anyway - the fastest way to earn the bonus is on the cash tables. However I found the FTP bonus so hard to earn. I lost more earning it that it was worth lol.

wheely5

wheely5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah your right dakota xx thanks for letting me know, I'm just tired but I corrected it and yeah it does seem hard to collect the bonus.