NZ limiting online poker sites?

N

NZLegend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Firstly, hello fellow players. Look forward to beating...oops, I mean meeting some of ya's at a table soon i hope;). I would also like to point out i just checked out CardsChat recommended online poker sites for my home country new zealand. party poker was listed up there so went to site, had a quick nosey, seemed ok, signed up then only to discover you can't deposit or withdraw $ from them in NZ since end of 2023. Maybe you guys should recheck ya recommendations a bit more often:confused:. Also, just tried to sign up for bronze league in Replay, telling me only league members can play so won't let me register:unsure:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Party Poker was listed up there so went to site, had a quick nosey, seemed ok, signed up then only to discover you can't deposit or withdraw $ from them in NZ since end of 2023. Maybe you guys should recheck ya recommendations a bit more often:confused:
Not a big surprise, since replay poker is a play money site. So no need to deposit or withdraw.

Also, just tried to sign up for bronze league in Replay, telling me only league members can play so won't let me register:unsure:
You need to sign up here to get access to our freerolls:

N

NZLegend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
thanks for link, filled in but still same issue. Also i said PARTY POKER wont except $ transactions from New Zealand, not Replay Poker, I'm aware Replay poker is a play $ site.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Also i said PARTY POKER wont except $ transactions from New Zealand, not Replay Poker, I'm aware Replay poker is a play $ site.
Sorry, my bad. Read that wrong. 😵

thanks for link, filled in but still same issue.
A moderator needs to add you to the league first. I'm sure that'll be done quite soon.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Plenty of Kiwis on pokerstars, so you might want to try out that. Most likely GG Poker is also available. partypoker has withdrawn from a lot of small markets lately.

N

NZLegend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Cheers for that fundiver, had thought of pokerstars but was wanting to check out something different. I am at WPT currently, but may check out GG. Thanks again mate.

Marabos

Marabos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Plenty of Kiwis on PokerStars, so you might want to try out that. Most likely GG Poker is also available. PartyPoker has withdrawn from a lot of small markets lately.
party poker is still on the market in new zealand, at least for this there is a vpn to at least withdraw money from the account.