Neteller problem?

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tryed to take out some money fro m FT and move them to neteller

After one day FT sent me am email telling me the transaction was declined and i should check my payment processor details..

I sent them an email telling them that the withdrawal option to Neteller is a process where i cannot change any details, they are the same one from when i deposited.

They sent me this.

Thank you for contacting full tilt poker Support.
We're sorry your recent withdrawal request was unsuccessful. Unfortunately, the transaction was declined by Neteller, and your funds were returned to your Full Tilt Poker account.
Please contact Neteller for further information. You can find contact information for your payment processor by visiting http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/deposit.php and selecting the corresponding Quick Start Guide.
Please feel free to try again to request the withdrawal of your funds.
Good luck at the tables, and if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
Also, it might please you to know that we now offer support in Romanian. Should you wish to take advantage of this service, all you have to do is write to us in Romanian in the future.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

So now . Did anyone had the same problem? If yes how did they managed to resolve it? I still want to withdraw using Neteller.

Poker Tells