Neteller

dribbel123

dribbel123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are more people that have problems with the service of neteller. A few months ago I created an account at Neteller in order to receive an online bonus that would be deposited at a Neteller account. After creating an account and logging in I went back to work. An hour later I tried to log in again and received an error. It told me that I should either call there help desk or email them. I tried to e-mailed them but I didn't get a useful reply. Yesterday I tried to call there helpdesk (because I still receive the same error). The first time I called all the operators where busy and I had to listen to a long commercial, when the commercial ended I got connected to an operator that wasn't saying anything but I heart voices at the background. After a minute I got disconnected. Then I tried to call them a second time and a had to listen to the same long commercial again. After this I was connected to an operator again. This time I was able to hear her, but she wasn't able to hear me. Afterwords I called a friend just to check if my phone was broken but it worked perfectly.

Are there more people here that have similar problems with Neteller, because at the moment I don't have much confidence in it to deposit my money at it.

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neteller was good for me until they stopped taking deposits from US customers.....:( I never had any problems with them

G

GOBLUEXXX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried calling them today, but just got some automated message. I have been trying to cashout some money for 3 weeks now and cant seem to get it

T

traca69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just noticed on their website that ....they are having probs with their support due to large numbers of people phoning them..

G

GOBLUEXXX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im currently goin to school for my criminal justice degree. Im taking a cyber forensics course so my class has got me going to different internet crime websites. I read at a cite today that neteller CEOs got busted for money laundering. This sucks because im waiting for a 200 dollar payout from them for 3 weeks now

T

Threesixes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm waiting for about $1K if that makes you feel any better.

G

GOBLUEXXX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
OUCH! Yeah that must really suck

dribbel123

dribbel123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That sucks indeed... after this i only get more paranoid about NeTeller. Are there any other online banking systems that can be used by a lot of pokersites that are more trustworthy?

L

LuckilyMe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked neteller too. I was upset to hear that we can no longer go through them.

dribbel123

dribbel123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I ended up with an extra E1,55 added to my phonebill for calling there helpdesk (without response).

TheRifle

TheRifle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to call them as well to get the account activated but it's working fine now.

G

GOBLUEXXX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So has anyone heard when we are suppose to ever get our money? I read online that their CEO was saying that getting customers their money was their number one priority....blah blah blah. Im sure they are just blowing smoke up our butts. Has anyone heard anything definite?

Poker Tells