NETeller.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that's standard at a lot of sites. Why not just make the minimum deposit using Neteller, then draw it back out?

So do I have to deposit to Tropical via neteller in order to withdraw from Tropical via Neteller? I'm a little confused.

Crumble

Crumble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So do I have to deposit to Tropical via Neteller in order to withdraw from Tropical via Neteller? I'm a little confused.

Yes, that's exactly it. For Tropical, it's an easy way of validating the Neteller account and removing any possibility of sending the money to the wrong account number.

I've been using Neteller for over 2 years and over 40 skins and have never had a problem. A couple of sites charged me one dollar to make a withdrawal, but that's the only charges I've had to pay. (I don't play at sites like that any more, not while there are free places).

allinsok

allinsok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neteller

Hey,

I use neteller and have for about a year. I have had no problems with them at all.

bryan24

bryan24

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have used neteller as my online bank for 4 or 5 years now and have NEVER had any issues with them. It's a painless process withdrawing and depositing from every poker site I have played at (and there have been many). I would highly recommend Neteller to anyone looking for an online bank.

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only charges I have ever had for neteller are for peer to peer transactions think they charge just under 2% and when I make a withdrawal from neteller back to my card I initially deposited on they charge £1, doesnt matter how much you withdraw I've withdrawn £100 and £500 and both times just £1 charge from neteller.

Only question regarding neteller is when I withdraw from sites to my neteller account not sure how the exchange rate works.

My neteller account is in UK pounds but most sites are in US dollars, when I have withdrawn from different sites even on the same day there can be a big difference in the exchange rates, so does Neteller receive the dollars from poker sites then exchange it to uk pounds at a specific rate or do the poker sites convert it to UK pounds at their end then send it to Neteller in uk pounds.

Hope the above paragrah made sense lol

brown110

brown110

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd think that netteller converts it into pounds using whichever conversion rate they have that day.

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thats strange Katy as they charges me £2 to withdraw £150. I might get on to them lol, although mine was a cheque transaction.

I have used Neteller for over a year now and have never had a problem with them. From the poker sites, yes, but not Neteller.

You also get free Neteller points for each tansaction and can enter a monthly 10k draw with them too.

MackemMan :D

Poker Tells