weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
creating an account with luxon pay ? upon sending photo of passport for verification the account couldnt be accessed anymore and when contacting the live chat this is their weird reply :

Screenshot 2023 05 30 at 95449 PMHello, has anybody had problems

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just made my account there yesterday for the free 50 on acr and everything has been confirmed.

U need to tell us exactly what documents u sent and if u want what country u are from if u want any meaningfull answers.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
me i am from tunisia and gave them an id and it worked fine for me, my sister is in canada and submitted with a canadian passport and thats her reply there, i wanted to receive funds from her throught luxon pay to deposit into poker :(

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me i am from tunisia and gave them an id and it worked fine for me, my sister is in canada and submitted with a canadian passport and thats her reply there, i wanted to receive funds from her throught luxon pay to deposit into poker :(
So actually ur sister could not verify her account but ur account is fine?

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
So actually ur sister could not verify her account but ur account is fine?
yes , i need her to verify hers so that she could transfert money to my luxon pay so that i could deposit :( i guess only crypto option is left for me , i will try usd coin ( binance ) into ggpoker , i am not sure if i could deposit straight with my sister binance account or not , isnt it anonymous so no need to match the binance account to poker account ?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes , i need her to verify hers so that she could transfert money to my luxon pay so that i could deposit :( i guess only crypto option is left for me , i will try usd coin ( binance ) into ggpoker , i am not sure if i could deposit straight with my sister binance account or not , isnt it anonymous so no need to match the binance account to poker account ?
So maybe there was something wrong with her passport?

Yes u can probably deposit straight with her binance account but i recommend doing withdrawals and deposits to and from pokersites not from exchanges directly because it can cause problems. Better transfer it to a wallet first that is not on an exchange and operate from the wallet.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Ben, you should try Binance, I think it's a better option, and you can withdraw to a bank account from there.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ha???? Did not had any problems with luxon so far. I left there $25. Now I am worry and should decide wether to collect them back ...