Status
Not open for further replies.
WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enough. We get it. Future posts banging the same drum will be deleted and will result in an infraction/ban.

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just ran across this pix it reminded me of someone I know....not sure if i put this in the right thread though.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hola187

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
?

did you get anything from Lock Poker ???

74off

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just emailed from a former LOCK employee and he confirmed NO one is getting paid or will be getting paid!!! Kiss your money good bye. They lied to me for 3 months and told me my check was mailed but it was never sent. If you are planning on playing on LOCK poker...get your head examined because they are taking in as much as they can and closing the doors. "Hit and run"! Beware of LOCK POKER

Beware of LOCK POKER, they are a getting ready to pull anchor with everyones money. They are not paying anyone any longer and are still taking in deposits! They screwed me out of $1200, but it could have been worse.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not quite sure why everyone is having difficulties spelling 'cheque' ITT

BlackMoth5

BlackMoth5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, hearing all of this makes me sick. The only reason I tried them out is because of CC and I really like their software. I've went from $40 to over $300 in a week. Is there any chance that them going under and us not being able to get our money isn't true?

74off

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have no chance of getting your money from LOCK, i'm sorry!

Also, LOCK SUPPORT has completely stopped replying to "customers" as of yesterday!

urzana

urzana

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to make a deposit! Now I am thinking!

P

paulyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know what the funds are selling at lock? Is it 50%?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was just emailed from a former LOCK employee and he confirmed NO one is getting paid or will be getting paid!!! Kiss your money good bye. They lied to me for 3 months and told me my check was mailed but it was never sent. If you are planning on playing on LOCK poker...get your head examined because they are taking in as much as they can and closing the doors. "Hit and run"! Beware of LOCK POKER

Beware of LOCK POKER, they are a getting ready to pull anchor with everyones money. They are not paying anyone any longer and are still taking in deposits! They screwed me out of $1200, but it could have been worse.
Can you post the email? Screenshot would be preferable, as a copy/paste could be doctored. No offense, but without proof, anyone can come on here and say this, whether or not it's true. Who is this "former employee"?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just out of curiosity, I've sent an email to Lock support. We'll see what they have to say.

needaGF

needaGF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh... I lost all my money on Lock and haven't got time to deposit there.

I always find a lot of tourneys on Lock that cannot attract enough players to meet the guaranteed prize pool.

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, hearing all of this makes me sick. The only reason I tried them out is because of CC and I really like their software. I've went from $40 to over $300 in a week. Is there any chance that them going under and us not being able to get our money isn't true?

You have no chance of getting your money from LOCK, i'm sorry!

Also, LOCK SUPPORT has completely stopped replying to "customers" as of yesterday!

I wanted to make a deposit! Now I am thinking!

Lock is very poorly operated. All indications are that they do not have the money to pay players or skins. That said, they do pay eventually as it stands. How long can they keep this up? Very doubtful. I don't think it is inevitable that they go under... They could always act responsibly, increase their margins, and make a go at being legit...

If you are fearful for your money, you can withdraw it now, or try to sell it for a steep discount at other forums.

Does anyone know what the funds are selling at lock? Is it 50%?

Most recent lock trading has been .5-.65 depending on amount, method of exchange, and how much the person holding it wanted to get rid of it.

Last edited:
A

allens555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed out about $1200 in December of 2012 and still no check. Anyone else been waiting this long?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread is old and there are enough new ones to post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.