It's been awhile!

32SpittFire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok........before some folks get exicited..........went back to the table's learned how to play a bit better, actually made a little cash........and now I can't get it..........oh boy!!!!

My 2-bits on withdrawl's with gatorpay!

After 7 weeks of ongoing emails and phone calls I feel like this is the only choice I have left.
It's a forum where we should share information so here goes.
On Dec 28, 2008 I made a withdrawl from fulltilt using the Gatorpay Processor. It went very quickly with zero issues. Within 24 hours it was deposited into my Gatorpay account. I requested my withdrawl though GatorPay via ACH Payment as they do not offer a check and for reasons that have not been given to me they could not wire the funds. ( I found this questionable immediately) but went with the ACH Processor because this was the only other option.
The gatorpay site (which by the way in 7 weeks has changed its name to UltraPrepaid) stated that it would be 3-4 weeks before being processed and reach my account. No problem.
I wait the 4 weeks (around the 25th Jan, 2009) out and confidently call my bank to see that the deposit has not reached it. I make a quick call to Gatorypay and of course they aknowledge my withdraw on Dec 28, 2008 and also indicate to me that there has been a short delay on the deposits made at the end of the year in 2008. Support indicates that they have been told by the ACH Processing company (which has no name or contact number) that all will be resolved within 3-5 business days.
Again, I think no problem what's another week been waiting 4 already and they are confident all is being resolved. I wait the week out and again call Gatorpay when I see no activity to my checking account (starting to think this wasn't a good Idea) and again I am told all is resolved should see something by end of day (Friday, Jan 31, 2009). Of course when I do not see any activity I send another support ticket and gave them a call.
My confidence level has now gone from a high 9-10 to an immediate -1.
"We are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused". Our ACH Precessor (no name or contact number) has indicated that all transactions occuring from Dec. 2008 have all been caught up and you should see your funds within 3-5 business days (Feb. 4, 2008). I actually wait it out again giving the benefit of the doubt and do not call back until Thursaday, Feb. 5, 2009. By the way they are located in Australia and are a fool day ahead, so it was actually Friday, Feb 6, 2009 when I spoke to them again.
Again they repeated there was nothing they could do to help me because they have no way to contact this ACH Processor that keeps telling them all is good and caught up although no money has been transfered to my account. I was assured that without a doubt the funds would be in my account by the end of business Friday, Feb 6, 2009.
This has brought me to this message on this forum.
Saturday, Feb 7, 2009. - No Funds Deposited Again - Support say's please call back on Monday as there is no one in Finance Department until then.
I think my point is that there isn't to much to be trusted by this company and maybe the only thing I felt I could do is share the experience it the hopes someone else will not have to go this route. I wish there was a safe and reliable way to withdrawl as I do want to play online but what is the point if there is no way to withdrawl the funds if you are lucky enough to get to a point to do that. So far I have not found that to be true in this case.
Long winded I know but I thought it was worth sharing.