I want to change sites

F

freepoker1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to change poker sites for a deposit bonus. I have been a loyal player at Full Tilt for a long time, but I was thinking about checking into another site witha deposit bonus that isnt so complicaed as what full tilt offers. I felt like i was kind of ripped off (but it was free money, so i really wasn't). maybe i was mislead.
What you you think?

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I put a post about this doing the math to figure out how to get the bonus at Full Tilt. It basically means every 4k hands at the 25NL table you unlock the $20 if memory serves right.

UB has a decent bonus offer, but it's more complicated to get then FullTilts, and harder too! I am not sure about bodog, once PT3 supports that site I'm going to start playing there as well. I like variety.

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes please get rakeback and play on big us sites and some prima skins that takes accept usa players oh yeah i use PT2 i don't like the 3rd one

mickmate

mickmate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try pokerstars, they have a good cutomer loyalty program and heaps of stuff you can buy with your fpp's

F

Fryd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if you use one of the poker rooms from iPoker-network. They use a software that makes it veryeasy to see what your bonus amount, how many points are needed and when the bonus expeires