I need help with my Epassporte....

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would anyone continue to tolerate the redonkulusness that is e-passporte is beyond me.
1. At BEST they are too slow to be tolerable.
2. At worst they will go the way of neteller at any time and you will just straight out lose your money. That being said I don't think it is (currently) a "scam".
3. Their fees are beyond the realm of reasonable. Fee to upload money, fee to move money, fee to withdraw money, etc.

For deposits: visa gift cards: www.allaccessgift.com
For withdrawal: paper checks

Clearly e-pass is not going to provide any "bankroll flexibility."

CivFan

CivFan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree ePassport is garbage as I went to set up an account it told me that my IP address wasn't an American one. While others sites were refusing me because of that.:banghead:

The one thing that I was surprised about was the visa prepaid. I tried that myself, but it didn't work does anyone know if its has something to do with which type I used. I just went to the store and tried one of these vanilla ones and it won't work can someone who did it successfully give me a link showing me a picture or link to the site that sold you one. I am getting really tired of playing the underground.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
www.allaccessgift.com visa cards work (for sure)-- the web site will help you find the nearest retailer, and you may be able to buy them online. Fee is around five buck on top of the value of the card, and you have to register them to use them for online transactions. But all in all a very simple process.

CivFan

CivFan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok now I know where to go, but any thing else you could tell me would be helpful. Does it matter if it’s reloadable, all access, ect. The more I know the better because I really don't want to put on $500-$600 on a card that goes bust. Because I tried this with a vanilla (US only) prepaid and it didn't work. Luckily I did it for a miniscule amount. So if you can just give me more or less the exact kind you used I would be thrilled.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same problem with a prepaid card called "Green Dot". Didn't work at Full Tilt. The GreenDot support said that the request never came through, while FTP support said it was denied.
As far as Epassporte is concerned, the fees may be high, but I was up and running in about 20 minutes.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used the All-Access Visa Gift Card. I dont know if the reloadable ones work or not. Most Walgreens, CVS, SafeWay and Giant Eagle stores are supposed to have them. Here the Walgreens doesnt and one of out two Giant Eagle stores has them. The card is supposed to be active in about 10 minutes, takes about 30 seconds to register with you address and phone #, and was applied to my pokerstars account instantly.

As for EPassporte...the verification deposits never did go through. Good thing I didn't wait on it.

B

bigtomma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This site is helping me already!!! I just registered last night with epassport, after reading this topic Im off to Waldbaums to get the all access Visa card Thanks guys

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RammerJammer posted saying that he could load his epassporte account and then deposit at FT before the $$$ actually hit his epassporte account.....
at least I think thats what he said (lost the OP).
Does that mean it's similar to the way instacash used to work?
Does that apply to Stars as well?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
RammerJammer posted saying that he could load his epassporte account and then deposit at FT before the $$$ actually hit his epassporte account.....
at least I think thats what he said (lost the OP).
Does that mean it's similar to the way instacash used to work?
Does that apply to Stars as well?
Here's the post you were thinking of:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/epassporte-stole-me-79659/#post499209

(And dude, how sweet is it to see Rammer back on the boards?? :D )

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks JuiceeQ, still wonder if it works at Stars.....

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FWIW, withdrawals seem to go much smoother with ePassporte than deposits. When I cashed out some CardsChat money from UB<thanks again> it hit my e account in a matter of hours and since all I was doing was transferring to a different poker site, there were no fees at all.

C

calguy39

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night I got a CC to go throgh on Full Tilt.....Sent them an email to get verified to recive withdrawl by check. I recived a reply from them in 4 hrs how to do this. Talked to my bank this morning & they said they have Epassports blocked from the bank.