Can I and how should I withdraw?

O_o

O_o

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing on a site called Big Chip Poker. I think it’s a sister site of absolute poker or something. Without depositing anything, I have made $500. I’m from the us. If I wanted to, how should I go about withdrawing the money? Can I even withdraw the money? Can I get in trouble if I attempt to withdraw the money? Remember, im from the us and this site doesn’t even let us players deposit money.

Here are the choices I have when I click on payout:

eWalletXpress
ePasport
Check by mail
Check by FedEx
Bank Wire

Thanks for the help.

"Big Chip is a skin of Absolute Poker"

Last edited by a moderator:
aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had no problems with withdrawal from AP by check by mail as a US customer, so that would be my vote. Also, it is (was) free, so you might avoid some fees associated with the other methods if you are willing to pay the "cost" in time.

O_o

O_o

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its a $9 fee. Not that i care. but will this cause me any probs or will it take the $9 fee rite out of my bankroll?

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read the terms and conditions first

Hi all,
You might know more about this than me aliengenius as I don't know about absolute but some sites won't allow you to cash out unless you've made at least one deposit with them, it might be worth giving the terms a quick read, there should be something in there to do with the cashout process.

Tony:)

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its a $9 fee. Not that i care. but will this cause me any probs or will it take the $9 fee rite out of my bankroll?

Hi all,
You might know more about this than me aliengenius as I don't know about absolute but some sites won't allow you to cash out unless you've made at least one deposit with them, it might be worth giving the terms a quick read, there should be something in there to do with the cashout process.

Tony:)

I can't speak to either of these points, sorry.

B

bosox

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing on a site called Big Chip Poker. I think it’s a sister site of absolute poker or something. Without depositing anything, I have made $500. I’m from the us. If I wanted to, how should I go about withdrawing the money? Can I even withdraw the money? Can I get in trouble if I attempt to withdraw the money? Remember, im from the us and this site doesn’t even let us players deposit money.

Here are the choices I have when I click on payout:

eWalletXpress
ePasport
Check by mail
Check by FedEx
Bank Wire

Thanks for the help.

absolute poker allows us players, if this site doesnt allow us players then there not going to let you cash out. your best bet would to find out if they do player to player transferes then find someone that is trustworty, and willing to transfere you money on like poker stars, and you transfere it to them on big chip poker

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My withdrawal from AP took less than one hour. I used epassporte which charged me $2.00 to deposit the money in my checking account which took seven business days. I am not a fan of epassporte because of their lack of support but they're cheap and I've never had a problem.