I have multiple accounts..

F

Falian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

This is not a withdrawal issue, rather I oversaw these posts with multiple account issues. Is there any way I can come forward to FT and say "Hey I just realized im violating your TOS, can you help me get in the green?"

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need more info on why u have more than 1 account

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you seem to know that they will 'discover' your accounts if/when you attempt a withdrawal, best thing to do is write to support and explain it.

In other cases where members here have written about their multi-accounts, only the first one will be left open -if- they agree to it. Still, best to let them know up front, before THEY find out on their own and close all accounts.

F

Falian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, sounds good. I don't remember the exact details but I think I registered my first account under a wrong name or something? And so I had to switch to a new account to be able to deposit.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the 2nd account happen to have rakeback and the 1st one doesn't?? That causes a lot of "accidental" 2nd accounts.

konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:thrasher: It best you face the music early:thrasher:so that when you do withdrawal it all goes smooth. Good Luck

F

Falian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope haha never deposited on the first one.

widowmaker89

widowmaker89

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are worried about it just tell them, I dont think it will be any problem if you never even deposited in one of them, and tbh I dont know if it even matters since no bank transactions took place.

I would just email them and tell the truth, they will find out if you did something wrong

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Transfer all the money to the main account, the first one you opened?

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Transfer all the money to the main account, the first one you opened?

Bad Idea. If they see lots of money going through a transfer, they will catch on you have multiple accounts.

Best thing to do is just explain to them your mistake

daguksta

daguksta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely come out with it before they find out themselves. Shows that you are trying to work with them and not against them.