HELP (me with depositing)

assface557

assface557

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a few hundred and want to deposit it RIGHT AWAY, hassle effing free. I tried Carbon and BetOnline. On Carbon, I tried the ways through both Western Union and MoneyGram but WU denies the process towards the end and spits the money back out. And MoneyGram is having transaction problems too. I'd prefer a way that does not involve picking up the phone and getting nothing but the Operator's voice after calling saying they aren't reachable.

It shouldn't have to take this god damn long to deposit a few measly hundreds into a real money cashier.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the real world. You might try calling Bovada and asking what works. Or see the thread posted today about gift cards. There is a post that says a Wal-mart international visa works.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Be thankful you weren't able to deposit to Betonline (< you might want to try google searching before picking a site like that).

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is with a the 'betonline' players lately? All have only a few posts?
DONT PLAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did you enter the name right when using WU or Moneygram... Alot of the world use three names a first and two last names... they have to be in the right order, usually this is the most common mistake US players make when depositing. they add the first name in the right box but add the third name only in the last name box, thinking that the second name is a middle name which there is no box to input. both the second and third name given to you by the cashier at the site has to be exact in the last name box.

assface557

assface557

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't (couldn't) deposit through BetOnline because it required photographing certain I.D.'s and then effing scanning it. I don't even have a scanner. So I didn't bother with the whole process. From what I've heard, BetOnline has the worst players and questionable service, so I didn't feel too decisively firm about BO. Carbon and other Merge sites, maybe, but then again those get a bad rep too.

What sites don't? It seems like they all do. A lot of cases it's just from idiots who don't realise the amounted business days that they are required to wait for in order to get their stipend, but more than not it is simply the companies having either insufficient funds for payout themselves, or the companies' lazy (or again, perhaps insufficient) workers.

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't (couldn't) deposit through BetOnline because it required photographing certain I.D.'s and then effing scanning it. I don't even have a scanner. So I didn't bother with the whole process. From what I've heard, BetOnline has the worst players and questionable service, so I didn't feel too decisively firm about BO. Carbon and other Merge sites, maybe, but then again those get a bad rep too.

What sites don't? It seems like they all do. A lot of cases it's just from idiots who don't realise the amounted business days that they are required to wait for in order to get their stipend, but more than not it is simply the companies having either insufficient funds for payout themselves, or the companies' lazy (or again, perhaps insufficient) workers.

I went through the time consuming process of trying to make a deposit with mastercard, after 1 week of trying I finally gave up and decided to try to build my BR out of pure freerolls, I had $400 in bovada before i retardedly decided to play blackjack and lost it all lol.

Get a international VISA and make sure it is not a vanilla brand because those will not work.

AVOID BETONLINE AT ALL COSTS, The only good that comes from them is not being able to deposit.

assface557

assface557

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the help and advice, all. Appreciated.