FTP withdrawals

dresturn2

dresturn2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the best way to get money off my fulltilt acount...how can i start a use my wallet account...

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally just get them to send me a check. I just never like the idea of giving them any of my bank account information. Although I hear that people have little to no problems with any of their withdrawal options.

IamRude

IamRude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use instadebit.
The customer service is very good, and there are very short times for money withdrawal from instadebit to bank is immediate.

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the auto to a checking account (secondary off hand one that is).

If I withdraw it on a Monday it's usually posted in 3-5 days. At the latest by Friday.

Done it 2-3 times. Not one problem. :)

L

love2sing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been lucky enough to make a withdrawal yet, but from what I hear now, U.S. banks are not allowed to cash them anymore. Is anyone from the U.S. able to actually get there money since july 1, 2010?

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For us players, getting sent a check works well. Bank wire also works well too but there is a fee for that.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor US players. So complicated.

W

WillySmackYoAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will there be a problem depositing/cashing a check in the US?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been lucky enough to make a withdrawal yet, but from what I hear now, U.S. banks are not allowed to cash them anymore. Is anyone from the U.S. able to actually get there money since july 1, 2010?

Will there be a problem depositing/cashing a check in the US?
Haven't got a paper check since then but I have had an eCheck withdrawal processed in 3 days since then. Many, many other are still getting and cashing paper checks. Basically don't worry about the withdrawals, they're fine.

O

onetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawals & Deposits

Whatever the case may be, the withdrawing is the interesting part.As long as the methods work and are still available then all is fine.The change that took place on June 1st of this year for depositing was not the best thing that could of happened.The methods that are currently in effect now will just have to do I guess as far as depositing goes.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawals are fine. UIGEA doesn't prohibit withdrawals, only deposits. Getting your money should never be a problem. I've had paper checks and echecks from FT and never had an issue. I recommend echeck unless you have a very large withdrawal, in which case I'd suggest a paper check.