Fresh UB report

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the 2nd time in 3 months I have cashed out some at UB.

In both cases I received a check in 4 working days. Other than a fee for processing the check, I am very happy.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cashed out a few days ago, haven't received it yet. I'll post when I do. The $8 minimum charge just for regular mail is steep but since they gave me $20 for filling out a survey, the first couple are covered.

KICKIN_ACES

KICKIN_ACES

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was witness to some of these winnings & if it wasn't for that dang HO you'd be cashing out a whole lot more :)

Nice railing ya & congrats & have fun with your winnings :)

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya, like I've said before I've never had a problem with UB as far as withdrawing is concerned, for almost 3yrs now. I've just had enough with all the controversy over time and its just not one event the drama just continues. So I will not deposit there again. I will however continue playing with what i got there and keep a little BR for CC and OFC events. I cash them every so often just to keep me going, cost me nothing from UB. But prob because I live in canada and have more options to withdraw :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe the fee is for check processing, so if you are withdrawing electronically, there may be no fee.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe the fee is for check processing, so if you are withdrawing electronically, there may be no fee.

Possibly, but the way I read their policies was $8 was the minimum cost and all others were $20+. Anyway, I got my check today, a week from cashout.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya they pay well and on time, in my experience.
Signed,
Potripper