ePassporte

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weirdness FD....... I swear last night it said $50........you say $30, I just checked and now it says $10!

I'm gonna drop this money in there right now b4 anything else weird happens.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is 50bucks now for some deposit methods

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Freak, I'm pretty sure the minimum deposit at Stars is $30. Unless they've changed that in the last month or two.

Weirdness FD....... I swear last night it said $50........you say $30, I just checked and now it says $10!
I'm gonna drop this money in there right now b4 anything else weird happens.
The minimum deposit depends on which method of deposit you use. For instance, if you wanted to deposit using a credit card, it was $50. When I was able to use neteller, the minimum deposit was $25. Maybe it's lower for ePassporte.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alrighty, I deposited the $47 into pokerstars........it went through O.k. but I'm not sure if I am gonna get hit with any other weird charges on the back- end.

I think I'm gonna look around for another method of depositing though, the "epassporte" site is not very easy to navigate so I'm not really that comfortable with it.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try a pre paid credit card. works fast and not expensive. but don't get a green dot

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My funds came in today too. To confirm by bank account it took about 10 days and for the funds to clear it took another 10 days even after 3 days it left my checking account. I deposited $102 and end up having only $97. Also I see they charge $2 to withdraw funds to your checking account.

There is a new deposit method coming up - www.youteller.com (Its suppose to work with US residents)

Last edited:
J

jasdell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey figured i'd chime in here with my experience using epassport which may or may not be useful to you guys

I remember reading that it costs 5$ to fund your epassport account with a bank account (which is what i did)

i deposited 55 into the account and was left with 50 which i put into poker stars

later when it was time to withdraw money i decided to withdraw 52 because i read there was a two dollar charge on putting money into your bank account from epassport

50 of it went through instantly and the remaining 2 took about 2 days to get into my epass acct

then i transfered that 52 to my bank acct and after the 2$ fee i was left with 50 dollars to go into my bank acct.... which took like 7 business days and had me worried for a while

recently i tried to use epass to withdraw another 60 from pstars and it said the treansaction could not be processed which scares me and leaves me wondering how i am going to withdraw now

(just got 2nd in one of those 4.40 180 people tournies and pocketed 144$ :D )