eCheck Issue

MogoMongoose

MogoMongoose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used eCheck on pokerstars a while back and after using the money for a while, the site said the bank didnt clear the check. Is there a typical reason as to why this happens? I'm just looking for some enlightenment on the issue

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Not having enough money in your account.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So did you win or lose on the house?

TrentsMomm

TrentsMomm

Hidin' Out
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Not having enough money in your account.

^^^^^^That or maybe your bank has caught on and knows where it's going, which I hope is not the case.

I use e-check and have had no problems as of yet.

MogoMongoose

MogoMongoose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I most definitely had enough money in my account. The only possible reason out of the ones listed is that the bank caught on. Though I don't really know what would lead to that. Any other possibilities?

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^^^^That or maybe your bank has caught on and knows where it's going, which I hope is not the case.

I use e-check and have had no problems as of yet.

The e=checks go to a 3rd party provider, and don't indicate any affiliation with Pokerstars on them anywhere.

I would inquire at my bank as to what the issue is. Not telling them where the money really is going, of course.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eCheck = takes 10 days to clear.

Maybe that's what you mean?

MogoMongoose

MogoMongoose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, it's already "cleared". The problem was that it didn't actually clear. According to the e-mail, the bank didn't honor it.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, it's already "cleared". The problem was that it didn't actually clear. According to the e-mail, the bank didn't honor it.

Do you still have the same amount of cash in your bank account, or did you lose money from that and pokerstars is claiming they didn't get the money?

Either way I'd email pokerstars support, in the first case asking how you can deposit instead, and the second case telling them to give you your fu**ing money back.

You could also talk to your bank and simply ask why it didn't clear. You don't need to give them the reason you're sending it to echecks and the transfer is perfectly legal. They're the ones who need to explain it, not you.

MogoMongoose

MogoMongoose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I dont really know what the problem is..Checks should be able to go through fine, but the bank is simply regional and has had some problems iwth other customers :/ I have already sent a question off to my bank and will inquire the people in the bank itself if the question isnt answered as quickly as I would like.

I appreciate everyone's contribution to this thread :)

J

jpcrawford67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would somebody explain echeck? I have no idea about it? thanx..