Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poker_

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went to the local Circle K and got a $50 Visa gift card to deposit on Ultimate Bet (even though I had $150 from winning various stuff they won't let me chat if I get KO'd from a tournament because I never deposited, so I figured I might as well deposit).

Circle K no longer carried the All Access cards I was familiar with.

The new card worked. When I tried to deposit $50, UB changed the amount to $49.47 or something like that (a trick to make companies less suspicious about where it's going) and then credited my account the entire $50.

To help you guys out, I scanned the front and back of the package that it came in.

This is a "Gift Card Mall" card. (The little blue present on the back says Gift Card Mall, and you registed the card at giftcardmall.com/visagift)

So anyway, as of today this card works on UltimateBet so I'm guessing it will work on other sites.

SavagePenguin, did you have to give your SSN when you registered it on the site?

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
P

Poker_

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Thanks. I went to Cashland to get one of those silver all access Visas and they wanted me to give them my SSN. I walked out because I didn't feel comfortable giving my SSN to a small business like that. I know they WORK with banks, but they themselves are not a bank. I've been looking for a card that doesn't require me giving my SSN.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried the card on PokerStars. It was declined.:(

Bummer. When I deposited on PokerStars I used an "All Access" visa gift card.

Like I said, the card worked at UltimateBet for me. They charged $49.47 because "$50" charges look suspicious and are often declined.
I also made sure to go online (to the credit card website) and registered the card to my name a few hours before trying to deposit.
You might try depositing $49.87 to Full Tilt or Ultimate Bet.

Depositing money can be a pain.

I did use eChecks about a year ago on PokerStars to get a deposit bonus. I guess you could try that route.

Last edited:
C

Callmnutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Visa All Access Card Still Work? Reply to Thread

There's a few ways to get around that.. One by opening a picclub membership, not a hundred percent on if they work with pokerstars I forget... But load your money from the card to an online account that is acceptable by the site you choose..This has been a gateway for me a few times!!!:D

C

Callmnutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I went to Cashland to get one of those silver all access Visas and they wanted me to give them my SSN. I walked out because I didn't feel comfortable giving my SSN to a small business like that. I know they WORK with banks, but they themselves are not a bank. I've been looking for a card that doesn't require me giving my SSN.

You can tell them that you don't want info.. on the card and they don't have to eneter it....go on back and get one, or try a local cvs:ridinghor

blade1984

blade1984

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just watch an tv add for visa and it was for green dot and it said that you can get them at K-Mart gping to go and get one and will let you know if it works

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just watch an tv add for visa and it was for green dot and it said that you can get them at K-Mart gping to go and get one and will let you know if it works

pretty sure green dot doesnt work on poker sites, but good luck with it.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All I've ever used is the Green Dot All Access Visa. It works and I've never had a problem with it. I've used it on UB, FT, and PS.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good to know. i had heard otherwise, but always like to have options.

xXSmuggla

xXSmuggla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Visa Pre-paid non reloadable with a pic of a present on the front don't work anymore......they used to but now FT and PS wont accept. seems like they got some kind of deal with echecks....hmmmm

K

kaykay11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposits

Hello All, trying to find a card to use at the sites I play at is driving me crazy!!!

My understanding is, that if on the back of the card it has a name of a bank, it can't be used. I don't believe they have any gift cards or prepaid, etc., that are not associated with a bank. Does anyone have any help for me????:confused:

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was informed about a week ago that my Green Dot Wal-Mart Visa would no longer be accepted on FT. Sucks, but I have ways around it. Helloooooo paypal.

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that a paypal visa or direct fund through paypal.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play on Ultimate Bet or bodog you are fine with Visa no matter what and where it is from... If you play on Full Tilt, try Quick Checks (formerly E-Checks) and it works like a dream... You will however need to input your banks routing number and checking account number for Quick Checks to work.

I have used these methods and are 100% verified (Ewallet is nice to use too, but like some other people have said... you are being charged a "middle man fee of 8.8% and that is just nooo good)

Personally I switched over to Ultimate Bet as the tables are softer than FT and a lot more decent players. Not all Donks all the time, plus I like their kickback system of when you earn enough Rai$e status points you can become an Icon, Legend etc... Well I am an icon and get paid a bonus $50 a month for my poker points... Not bad...

Everyone must be thinking... oh God another Ultimate Bet guy... but honestly... they have resolved issues with security and I have never had a problem in my two year venture with them...

So to each his own... but as far as anything else goes... Visa works just fine on UB/ Bodog as is... and use Quick Checks for FT... Problems solved..

Have a good one,
Moe. :)

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that a paypal visa or direct fund through paypal.

No, I'll be using my Visa to send money to someone's Paypal and they will send the money to my FT. But I would only do this with someone you trust.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big question do they still work and fi hey do which sites do they work for, I've tried a number gift 2 go cards and none of them work

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you checked out any of the post above you? I would start there.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big question do they still work and fi hey do which sites do they work for, I've tried a number gift 2 go cards and none of them work

E Check should work.
You can also use western union, or mail them a money order.

GCB

GCB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to transfer money directly from my Wells Fargo checking account into Full Tilt. It was so easy and quick it was scary. I have no idea why WF allows that given the state of the laws.

The reason I did that is Visa All Access no longer worked with FT.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to transfer money directly from my Wells Fargo checking account into Full Tilt. It was so easy and quick it was scary. I have no idea why WF allows that given the state of the laws.

The reason I did that is Visa All Access no longer worked with FT.

I know they stopped the netspend all access visa, but has anyone tried the one that looks like this? This was the only one I could get to work before, and have not tried it since June 1st...
https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/index.m

R

rllngn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my chase visa card and have had no problems at all, by brother though uses his credit union card and has nothing but trouble some banks are set up differently, but I found when my brother has problems the card has to be reset my security.

Dewmz

Dewmz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's good to know, I guess, since I have a credit union. Guess I'm stuck to the main sites that take echecks.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's good to know, I guess, since I have a credit union. Guess I'm stuck to the main sites that take echecks.

thats not a bad thing tbh... best to stick to the big sites anyhow....dont have to worry about them closin up shop and takin your money with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.