Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have used these all-access gift cards in the past no problem, now, I gave a card that looked exactly like all-access to a son for xmas. It had the exact packaging (colors etc.) but did not include the exact name --the same login web-page was used. poker stars would not accept it.

I went to the all-access web page and tried to locate a local store where I could purchase which I did originally and it gave me a local grocery store. This time I got and error. I think that's the end of All-Access for Poker fans.

goffman73

goffman73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They work fine,just used mine.I got mine at one of the cash advance stores here in my city.I havent had any problems with it at all.

puppyfeet

puppyfeet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Netspend cards work for sure (internet buying was the original reason that Netspend got into the business, way before the anti-poker laws) but you have to be careful of pre-paid cards that say on them that they are for US domestic use only. READ THE FINE PRINT!

P

perry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reloadable All-Acess visa cards have a $1.00 charge every time you use them -- if you specify a $50.00 deposit it will be refused. Put in $49.00 to get accepted. Even that has come into doubt whether All-Access will fund any Poker cite anymore -- from what I can find out they will not. The fixed value gift card is what I have used numerous times in the past and cannot get them now in the grocery store they listed back then 6 months ago. Now I cannot get their card at the store??????

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reloadable All-Acess visa cards have a $1.00 charge every time you use them -- if you specify a $50.00 deposit it will be refused. Put in $49.00 to get accepted. Even that has come into doubt whether All-Access will fund any Poker cite anymore -- from what I can find out they will not. The fixed value gift card is what I have used numerous times in the past and cannot get them now in the grocery store they listed back then 6 months ago. Now I cannot get their card at the store??????

this, subtract a dollar and the reloadable ones work

they also still have them in my local gas station

P

perry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on personal experience with All-Access I don't think they will work now on any poker cite. The Wire Transfer act of 1933 forbids banks to transfer money to gambling cites (my understanding only - since I'm not a lawyer I can't cite the exact law). I have recently gone to All-Access webpage and typed my zip code in to find where to buy locally and I get an error. Cardchat members have reported the same problems as far as them being accepted. This presented us with a real problem. I am expecting to use a Western Union money order and mail it to PS and FTP when I need to put money in - I'm not convinced that will work either!!!

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on personal experience with All-Access I don't think they will work now on any poker cite. The Wire Transfer act of 1933 forbids banks to transfer money to gambling cites (my understanding only - since I'm not a lawyer I can't cite the exact law). I have recently gone to All-Access webpage and typed my zip code in to find where to buy locally and I get an error. Cardchat members have reported the same problems as far as them being accepted. This presented us with a real problem. I am expecting to use a Western Union money order and mail it to PS and FTP when I need to put money in - I'm not convinced that will work either!!!

well wu obv does work

i havent used the allaccess cards since i started actually making big withdrawls (hooked through echecks now), but the allaccess cards were working recently according to posters on my other forum

i do know for a fact that they worked a few months ago, so this post really has no merit whatsoever

also, the banks themselves have allowed my account with them, to transfer money both to and from stars without a problem, so the wire act of 1845 really has no bearing here :p

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also, the banks themselves have allowed my account with them, to transfer money both to and from stars without a problem, so the wire act of 1845 really has no bearing here :p

I was just wondering, are these transfers actually to and from stars themselves, or are through through an intermediary? Haven't withdrawn from stars, but checks from bodog and Carbon have no mention of the sites themselves.

brown110

brown110

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which cards work on bodog?

JayRodAAKK

JayRodAAKK

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Last Post I seen was on like 1-18 Or So Im wanting to Deposit $ Onto Fulltilt Poker And was wondering what Kinda card i should get or which route i should take. Please help me out ty :) And btw i dont have a bank account or nor do i plan too.

E

Eterion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
OK for people who want a simple explanation:

1. You want to get the "ALL ACCESS VISA GIFT CARD". Do not get the reloadable one.

2. Go to this website ; https://www.netspend.com/

3. Click on the "GIFT CARD" tab in the dead center of the web page. It will bring up some information, and you will see a small form box to put in your zip code. Put it in and hit "Search Zip Codes"

4. You will be given a list of local places (you will find most to be grocery stores and gas stations) that carry the ALL ACCESS VISA GIFT CARD. Wha-la. Buy it, use it, play poker and lose money to me.

Hey icemonkey,

do you know of a place that sells these cards near Irvine?
The only one thats showing up is one of those sharky cash checking places in Tustin, I called and they said it'd be $10 for the card.

I also stopped by Albertsons and they had a visa gift card-but it specifically said not for use for ATMs or Gambling.

Thanks

E

Eterion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a checking account eCheck is the way to go!!!!

I completely agree. After spending forever looking for a retailer that sells All-Access Gift Cards (I went to their website, wrote down all the retailers and drove there myself, only to find that none of the locations sold ANY gift cards of ANY kind), I bit the bullet and tried echecks.
Made the deposit using my savings account so its easier to track if any weird stuff happens.

D

dandelos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey icemonkey,

do you know of a place that sells these cards near Irvine?
The only one thats showing up is one of those sharky cash checking places in Tustin, I called and they said it'd be $10 for the card.

I also stopped by Albertsons and they had a visa gift card-but it specifically said not for use for ATMs or Gambling.

Thanks

Don't know about Irvine, but I've been to a few Albertsons north of you in Burbank and in the valley, got the Visa All-Access non-reloadable $100 gift cars, and they've all worked fine for me. Last deposit was maybe 1.5 months ago.

pokermajick

pokermajick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the info guys.
Just wondering If all the things posted here is still valid?
Seem things change almost weekly.
Been wanting to get a prepaid card to fun my accounts.
Probably on FT and PS and just want to make sure it will work for me.
Thanks

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Picture of Visa gift card that works

I went to the local Circle K and got a $50 Visa gift card to deposit on Ultimate Bet (even though I had $150 from winning various stuff they won't let me chat if I get KO'd from a tournament because I never deposited, so I figured I might as well deposit).

Circle K no longer carried the All Access cards I was familiar with.

The new card worked. When I tried to deposit $50, UB changed the amount to $49.47 or something like that (a trick to make companies less suspicious about where it's going) and then credited my account the entire $50.

To help you guys out, I scanned the front and back of the package that it came in.

This is a "Gift Card Mall" card. (The little blue present on the back says Gift Card Mall, and you registed the card at giftcardmall.com/visagift)

So anyway, as of today this card works on UltimateBet so I'm guessing it will work on other sites.

Attachments

• Visa Gift Card.jpg
    Visa Gift Card.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 72
pokermajick

pokermajick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the update.
Glad to see that the prepaid cards are still an option.
Now to go out and get one. :D
Thanks again.

See you at the felt.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should mention that, printed on the card is a warning that it cannot be used for gambling.

I guess they know poker is a game of skill. :D

C

CaptWuff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited on Bodog with the All-Access Gift Master Card that I got at the Super America in Minnesota. I am currently requesting a cashout....do they make you verify your gift card for cashouts? Do i have to send in my id and gift card? I guess i'll wait and see in the next 24 hours!

N

NextChamp

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Outlaws

I should mention that, printed on the card is a warning that it cannot be used for gambling.

I guess they know poker is a game of skill. :D

I bought a Green Dot Visa awhile back thinking it would be an easy way to deposit since most of my regular credit cards don't work anymore. (Thanks Dubya). After activating it and entering all my personal information it was like applying for a loan. More of my personal info was needed than I realized. Anyway, since I had already purchased it I was gonna use it. Reading all the fine print, it does warn not to use it on a gambling site "or any site that promotes or is connected to illegal gaming" or something similar to that. Basically including poker with the gambling sites. So I agreed to the terms and deposited on FullTilt and Carbon. G.W. can kiss my outlaw butt.

pokermajick

pokermajick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to let people know that I picked up (Well actually my wife did.) a Pre-pay card at wal-mart to fund my account at FT. The card cost $3 (and I think you can reload it for a charge of another $3.)
It worked wonderfully and instantly. (Once I activated the card online with Wal-Mart that is.)
I just wish my luck at the felt had been better.
Oh well, at least now I know I have an option to fund my account.
Next time though, I might go with PS.
Been getting out drawn on the river way too often at FT. It doesn't matter if I am ahead in the hand or behind. I would say, that 75% of the time I have been getting out drawn on the river. Usually when I am all in too.

Hope the info helps.
And see you at the felt.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny I came across this thread because I just made a successful deposit with a Visa prepaid card after I thought it wouldnt work.

FYI: On Full Tilt

polingpower

polingpower

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anybody got new info on the cards that work
Going to try the circle K one this week
thanks for the headsup SAVAGE PENGUIN

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anybody got new info on the cards that work
Going to try the circle K one this week
thanks for the headsup SAVAGE PENGUIN

No problem. I saw the same cards at Kroger I think. (It was either there or Wal-Mart.)

A $100 card would be better I think, as you're paying less in fees for the money you get.

mistuhandy

mistuhandy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the giftcard in FoodCo and it works for full tilt poker. DOn't mess up with the eGift tho. That one can't use for gambling

Status
Not open for further replies.