Desposit on Intertops

ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a small deposit on Intertopps poker using a green dot prepaid visa from walmart. It worked like a charm. Im hoping to get in the 1K depositors freeroll on Oct2. Minimum 10 fpp points with deposit to qualify.:)

B

BBaker223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having trouble depositing on there...does the prepaid Visa method still work?

ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having trouble depositing on there...does the prepaid Visa method still work?

What card are you using? I made a depsoit again last week and it went through fine. And it is pre paid visa.

T

tictock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Prepaid

I will have to try it they cannot take my bank card.

B

bamabrad88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are the VISA cards your using international or normal ones from US

ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got my card from walmart and registered it with my social and address.
I believe its international.
You can goto to walmartmoneycard dot com and apply for one and reload anywhere they take green dot.

D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what its worth, I got the walmart green dot reloadable visa and it didn't work for me on intertops (Cake) or on Lock Poker (Merge)...

B

BPhillips44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Vanilla Visa Gift Card worked for me earlier today.

W

Weissr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what its worth, I got the walmart green dot reloadable visa and it didn't work for me on Intertops (Cake) or on Lock Poker (Merge)...

Might want to try it again... Visa cards from North America are all processed in the US, where VISA blocks all gambling related transactions. But, what the poker websites do is create new merchant accounts to charge the credit card to (example, my last Intertops deposit was charged to something called "intnl decorations" or something or other. These new merchant accounts will eventually get blocked, then they just open up another one. So if the card did not work in the past, does not mean it will not work now.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All Visa / Mastercards work for depositing as long as it allows international transactions. Like the above poster stated... they will just charge it to a non gaming website name... Just fill out the Intertops CC Authorization form and call Intertops up 24/7 for them to run your card manually. You will have money in your account in about one minute.

My two cents,
Moe. :cool: