Coinbase email.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, they sent me this email from coinbase, did anyone else receive it?
It is not clear to me, if I will be able to withdraw from acr after April 9, well I think I will have to find another option. :(

Hello,​
We’re reaching out to inform you that your access to Coinbase.com and the Coinbase app will be limited to only sending funds starting on 09 April 2023, as we’re disabling access for accounts that no longer meet our updated standards for these services.​
Your funds remain secure with us, and you’ll be able to send funds to other crypto wallets or services (subject to standard network and transaction fees), including Coinbase Wallet.​
Coinbase Wallet is our self-custody wallet, giving you complete control of your crypto. Coinbase Wallet supports hundreds of thousands of tokens and decentralized apps, so you can trade crypto, collect NFTs, and much more.​
Please visit the Coinbase Wallet Help Center to learn more about creating and managing a Coinbase Wallet.​
Thank you for your understanding.​

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is this happening to a number of crypto wallet providers or just this one?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hello friends, they sent me this email from coinbase, did anyone else receive it?
It is not clear to me, if I will be able to withdraw from acr after April 9, well I think I will have to find another option. :(

Hello,​
We’re reaching out to inform you that your access to Coinbase.com and the Coinbase app will be limited to only sending funds starting on 09 April 2023, as we’re disabling access for accounts that no longer meet our updated standards for these services.​
Your funds remain secure with us, and you’ll be able to send funds to other crypto wallets or services (subject to standard network and transaction fees), including Coinbase Wallet.​
Coinbase Wallet is our self-custody wallet, giving you complete control of your crypto. Coinbase Wallet supports hundreds of thousands of tokens and decentralized apps, so you can trade crypto, collect NFTs, and much more.​
Please visit the Coinbase Wallet Help Center to learn more about creating and managing a Coinbase Wallet.​
Thank you for your understanding.​
Just use another crypto wallet. Lot of wallets available

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, didn't get this email from coinbase,