Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just got my money from them:)

was just about to try another useless email too lol
musta been 6-8 weeks, but it worked via moneybookers
didnt really want to redeposit, but giving a few of their dollars back to play the CC buyins is worth it for me,
so will see whatever ones of you there that are still playing there!

A

Archibald

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashout

After over 7 weeks, just received an e-mail from Cake that my cashout has been processed. Wonder how long it will be before I receive the check.

W

webuynsell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After over 7 weeks, just received an e-mail from Cake that my cashout has been processed. Wonder how long it will be before I receive the check.
Are you a US player? And did you process it as a check request?

A

Archibald

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake Poker Cashout con't

Yes- US Player-Just received notice that attempted devlivery of a package was made.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The really sad part about this there is no where for US players to complain to, and these sites no this, I think if we could perform a sit out and let them see that they just can't push us around maybe they would stop avoiding us and do whats right. If the are broke then they should man up, close shop an move on. After reading this I am concerned that this may effect the entire network, I am playing at Colt - Cake Skin and have not seen much talk about this site, but now I will have to go an investigate to see what cash out policies are again..

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is Colts Processing instructions, per their website (The is a discrepancy, that I just notice - web site says one thing and cashier window says something totally different)
Withdrawing Funds
While the game of poker is incredibly fun, we get that at the end of the day it’s a game about money; which is why we consider fast and secure withdrawals to be of the utmost importance.

For the most part, the method you funded your Colt Account by, will determine your withdrawal options. Most e-wallets will permit you the added convenience of cashouts within 48 hours.
If you’ve funded your account by Credit Card

Withdrawals can be issued via check or the e-wallet solution of your choice. Checks are generally delivered within 10 to 15 business days and cashouts to e-wallets are typically completed in 24-48 hours.

Please note that our Cashier Team will require identification and proof of ownership of the credit/debit card used to fund your account in order to process a check to you. Checks will be issued to the address on record at the time each cash out is processed and a correct phone number must be associated with your account for all courier deliveries.
All customers are entitled to one FREE check withdrawal per calendar month. All subsequent checks requested within the calendar month will carry a $35 fee which will be deducted from the amount requested.
Check Withdrawal Details

• Min per check: $500
  • Max per check: $3,000
  • Fees: $35 *see note above
If you’ve funded your account by an E-Wallet Solution

While no fees are charged by Colt on your e-wallet solution cashouts, we suggest contacting your processor directly regarding any associated fees on their end.
E-Wallet Withdrawal Details

• Min Cashout Allowed: $50
  • Max Cashout Allowed: Will vary depending on e-wallet solution.
  • Fees: Check with your e-wallet solution directly.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now here is what the cashier window says: Verbatim
"The minimum cash out amount is $50 US. Allow 48 hours from your last deposit before requesting to withdraw funds."
Then it goes on to talk about verification and how long you have to provide your documents.

So as you can see there is a bit of a difference of what their policy is. Colt is a Cake Skin.

W

webuynsell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recieved my check today. It was exactly 3 months and 6 days since the process started. They came through. Doesn't mean I will be playing on Cake anytime soon but at least I got my withdrawal.

M

mileniumgambi2001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recieved my check today. It was exactly 3 months and 6 days since the process started. They came through. Doesn't mean I will be playing on Cake anytime soon but at least I got my withdrawal.

This at least gives me some hope. I asked for a withdrawal on the 30th of August and the long wait is just beginning.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why the wait is so long on some of these sites... What IS the actual process. Like from point A to Z what is bcdefg...........

D

dibaal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time I cashed out took a week to process and was couriered with in a week. I'm a Canadian player, have heard alot of stories of US players waiting months or not receiving anything at all.

J

jackrush

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
intertops and come on poker

intertops poker also "cake network" not payd me, asked both side copies of my expired creditcard. aww
top of nonsense
i had deposited with moneybookers and creditcard, years later i made at site 400$ by luck. and my withdraw request was denied. now playing for fun as they threat your real money like fun money.
all "cake network"sites has same requirements.
but it doesnt says that i have to send copy of payment card then i make deposit.......
my opinion is that they are big cheaters and maybe also ponzy ...

J

jsaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've withdrawn numerous times from Cake without a problem. However, the time it took went from 24 hours to 2-3 days, to 6- 7 days. Then they threw in the $500 minimum after the DOJ raids and are taking weeks to months to pay out. This raises the concern the Cake management had been using the FT model for financing.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I considered playing at Cake, but $500 minimum is crazy.

F

frkthtnk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you go about selling your cake poker money?

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ebay, you can sell anything on ebay

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much cake $ for sale, how much u want?
my cashout took 1-2 months but worked
50 min depending on cashout options

P

PrinceSheba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My big grip with Cake is the $500 min to cash out. They don't tell you that when they take your $50 deposit. As soon as I get it to 500 (or lose it all), I am through with Cake

$500!!!!! I didn't know that! I have been with Cake forever and have made many withdrawals of $100. Is this recent? I can't believe it! Thanks for the info because I'm at $200 and was planning on getting some.........

J

jsaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess what I would like to hear is someone, anyone cashing out quickly and simply from any site. Most either have long delays or want too much personal information. to cash but interestingly none to deposit.

OziFigJam

OziFigJam

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake Withdrawls

My withdrawl from Cake was completed in 72 hours.($170).OziFigJam

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, the $500 min. is sick,,,I emailed them several months ago and Support said they would be adding other options,,,nothing yet.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think some players on 2+2 were offering cash out services, As in you give them 120$ on cake they give you 100$ via bank wire. Stuff like that, however not sure if this is 100% i just read it some time ago in another thread. ( not sure on the price ranged either.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My withdrawl from Cake was completed in 72 hours.($170).OziFigJam

Was that withdrawal by check? check is the only option for USA and the min is $500. I began a couple of months ago to either lose my $115 on Power Poker (a cake site) or run it up to $500. I requested $500 on Nov 7 and have heard nothing yet. Of course they will keep $50 of it, which I think is unethical. I just hope I see my $450 sometime.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think you need 550$ to withdraw then ?