Not open for further replies.
GDRileyx

GDRileyx

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If I correctly understand what I have read on the bodog site and this forum:

There is no requirement to deposit before you can withdraw.

You can withdraw as little as $10 US.

One withdrawl per month is free.

Is that correct?

W

Wolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven'tt made a withdrawl yet but that is the way i understand it. If you do make a deposit, you will have to wait until the timeframe for accumulating the bonus has elapsed before you can withdrawl.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I withdrew from bodog last August for 200 bucks and I never deposited. They sent a check fedex so I had to answer the door to get it. It took a good month to come, but now they deliver quicker.

F

foak32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally if you are requesting a check they will tell you 7-10 business days but it is more like 15-20 business days. I am not sure on min amounts though.

konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the way understand. When in doubt ask support :)

neilzelkin

neilzelkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BoDog is Great

I have been a longtime player at Bodog and have made dozens of withdrawls from them over the years. And I can say, without a doubt, that their withdrawl methods have never been faster or more hassel free.

As little as two years ago, I would have to jump through countless hoops just to get my check in under 30 days. Then is certain cases the check would bounce because the IRS had just raided one of their check processors rendering my check worthless. While Bodog always made good, it took a ridiculous amount of time and dilligence just to get the money.

Now when I make a withdrawl request it is processed, approved and check in the mail within 24 hours and at my doorstep in Chicago in 48-72 hours maximum. And I had my last check arrive just yesterday from a Sunday withdrawl request. Personally, after experiencing the worst of the worst getting my rightful winnings back from neafarious online gambling operations over the last 10 years I couldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada