Bodog Slooooow Payout

J

JamesGodfrey

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear a lot of people on forums saying that Bodogs payout time is very long sometimes a few months, I am just wondering whether or not this hold true for UK poker players who are cashing out to there bank accounts?

Thanks

JamesGodfrey

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people are reporting about a 3 week timeframe now - which is much better than the 2 months I waited last year.

(Moved this to deposits and withdrawals)

J

JamesGodfrey

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After emailing bodog, they have told me that American players may wait up to 8 weeks for payouts, however, players from the UK will recieve there payouts to their bank accounts in the normal time frame 2-3 working days.

Bodog have also said they are doing there best to reduce payout time frames for american players...

Y

Youngerhov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time a cashed out the mailed checks took forever but if you did the moneygram it only took 3-5 business days...

T

tonymac32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first time i cashed out they said 3-6 weeks andit was more like 6months... but the second time i called custumer service and said i didnt wnat n e of there crap how do i get my money right now and they waved the processign fee and fedexed it to me over night dilivery... i think the other pay out options are much faster then check by mail

pokerdog283

pokerdog283

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After emailing Bodog, they have told me that American players may wait up to 8 weeks for payouts, however, players from the UK will recieve there payouts to their bank accounts in the normal time frame 2-3 working days.

Bodog have also said they are doing there best to reduce payout time frames for american players...
Is this due to all the investigations the banks are having to deal with by the UIEGA?? Why they just get involved in the Economy rather than hassle people that just want to play cards?? These guys are really getting out of hand!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No, I think it was more an issue of their payment processor.

Bodog is working on this, and have gotten the wait time down to 4 weeks (maybe less), and are working on getting the checks out more quickly. Keep in mind though, that pretty much every site, check by mail is going to be the slowest possible option.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada