Bodog Payout warning!

Z

Zorfox

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing at bodog a few months ago. The first week I triple my bankroll. Then my run "ran" out, as with most sites. I left for a few months and came back. Oddly enough I quadrupled my BR in a week until, yes the run tapered off again.

So I decided to request a payout and pocket my deposit plus a little more. The default cashout option is selected. READ the page! The default is a wire transfer. You will be charged $50 for this option. DO NOT choose this, unless you want to burn $50. Select the tab on the left and choose check by courier. It takes 4-7 days but honestly if you can't wait that long maybe you should rethink playing poker lol.

Just wanted to give others a heads up and hopefully prevent anyone from "donking" off $50 to them for nothing!

C

Corey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing at Bodog a few months ago. The first week I triple my bankroll. Then my run "ran" out, as with most sites. I left for a few months and came back. Oddly enough I quadrupled my BR in a week until, yes the run tapered off again.

So I decided to request a payout and pocket my deposit plus a little more. The default cashout option is selected. READ the page! The default is a wire transfer. You will be charged $50 for this option. DO NOT choose this, unless you want to burn $50. Select the tab on the left and choose check by courier. It takes 4-7 days but honestly if you can't wait that long maybe you should rethink playing poker lol.

Just wanted to give others a heads up and hopefully prevent anyone from "donking" off $50 to them for nothing!

Yeah, you can get 1 check from Bodog every month for free, which I've been doing for the last 5 months. They take from 3 to 5 business days to get it to you.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada