Bitcoin wallet

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a tip: if you use Atomic Wallet (i guess other Apps/wallets may have also this feature) you can choose how many fees to spend. however beware of putting extremely low fees because your transaction can stay waiting eternally for a confirmation.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
What's the best and easiest bitcoin wallet to use? I have to set up such a wallet. Above all, it should be easy to use and safe.

Get a ledger nano x mate , the safest way to safeguard your bitcoin n other crypto

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For convenience, I use two wallets. One wallet is directly on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, the other is a blockchain wallet. Both are convenient, safe and easy to use.
Your response was short, sweet and to the point. Two wallets at a minimum.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a ledger nano x mate , the safest way to safeguard your bitcoin n other crypto

Agree.
Ledger also supports TONS of coins.

However, I have recently learned that some coins have MUCH bigger transaction fees than others, so check that out before you start moving your money around.
I made my first PS withdraw to ETH and I think it cost me $15 to make the blockchain transaction; and I read that BTC is about $2.

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guess you want to use it only for poker.

The main one, what available and well known and used it for this purpose: Coinbase. If you want to transfer the crypto to your bank account, it is a good one (there is couple of % fee.) Even they have some regulation you can't transfer in/out for gambling purposes, but i never had any problem with that - just heard they blocked some accounts because of that (probably not because small amounts.)

if the safety is the first then hardware ledger, but it isn't free, so probably not the best for first time.

used crypto.com, not the best, but it is okay for this purpose + you can order a debit card, so you can put the cryptos, btc there and spend it without transfer to bank account. (Anyway, i recommend that, find one with free debit card, without monthly cost - depends on where you live, plenty have location restrictions, you can even withdraw from ATM, but the best use it for shopping, in that case none of them counts the 1-5% fee.)

for temporary or trading purposes, found really good the FTX, and you can store crypto there too.

but there are plenty, and these are just the easiest, without download.

Check out the coinmarketcap.com they have a list about different type, kind of wallets.

oh, and always check the fees, even between crypto and crypto there are big differences if you send small amounts. ie. never use cryptos with eth blockchain for small transfers. really expensive.
I apprciate the info -- a friend of mine swears by blockchain.com--but he just uses it for poker. What do you think?

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from pokerstars??? really???

Ok, its a two step process....
1/ Do a withdrawal from your PokerStars account to MuchBetter (no-fee account)
2/ Withdrawal funds from MuchBetter to your crypto wallet:
https://support.muchbetter.com/hc/e...461-How-to-withdraw-funds-to-my-cryptowallet-

I think the processing fee for my ETH transaction was $15 ... I have heard that Bitcoin is ~$2.
I haven't made a deposit in years, so you might be limited to making a withdrawal by the way you made your deposit.

I will probably be making another withdrawal this week to BTC, as I might not be able to play on PS in April, after the fence goes up around Ontario, canada.

Good luck!
Dont forget to hit that like button! ;)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, its a two step process....
1/ Do a withdrawal from your PokerStars account to MuchBetter (no-fee account)
2/ Withdrawal funds from MuchBetter to your crypto wallet:
https://support.muchbetter.com/hc/e...461-How-to-withdraw-funds-to-my-cryptowallet-

I think the processing fee for my ETH transaction was $15 ... I have heard that Bitcoin is ~$2.
I haven't made a deposit in years, so you might be limited to making a withdrawal by the way you made your deposit.

I will probably be making another withdrawal this week to BTC, as I might not be able to play on PS in April, after the fence goes up around Ontario, Canada.

Good luck!
Dont forget to hit that like button! ;)

i see, i didn't know about muchbetter but i can do the same trick with neteller.
i advise you to not using ethereum. real garbage, slow platform with high fees.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i see, i didn't know about muchbetter but i can do the same trick with neteller.
i advise you to not using ethereum. real garbage, slow platform with high fees.

Yes. No more ETH.
That was a one time error on my part.

Does neteller have fees?

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like using paypal and coinbase. Usually only take a couple of business days.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.

As I already mentioned in another publication, I have had problems with Ecopayz, a wallet with which I can no longer work because, after positive verifications of my account, now they tell me that they need a rendering of my annual earnings, which in my job as a taxi driver and in my country, argentina, it does not exist, since I pay a fixed monthly fee.
But well, the problem is that, due to this, I can no longer play in ACR, Bet Online and some other rooms, because I have no way to deposit or withdraw my money.
This is why I thought about starting to deal with cryptocurrencies and tried to register on Binance, but it is impossible to take a selfie with my cell phone (it tells me that my hands cover my mouth, my eyes, etc, hahaha). I don't have a camera on my PC so I thought I'd ask for advice here about another cryptocurrency wallet, to see if I can register more easily and try to recover the money that I have locked in the rooms I mentioned (more than 1000 dollars).

I hope my question is understood and, as always, I apologize for my level of English, a mix of high school and google translate.

Thank you for being there.

Greetings from Buenos Aires.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
...I thought I'd ask for advice here about another cryptocurrency wallet, to see if I can register more easily and try to recover the money that I have locked in the rooms I mentioned (more than 1000 dollars).

I'll try...

First, I want you to understand the difference between an exchange (like Binance) and a plain wallet.

An exchange is a place where you can buy and sell different cryptocurrencies, and invest in different ways to cryptocurrency. Having an account in exchange helps you to change your cryptocurrency into FIAT (real money).

But if you only want to withdraw your cryptocurrency from a poker site and keep it as crypto you don't need an exchange to do that. You simply need a wallet. A wallet doest not require any kind of KYC (registering and proof of identity). There are many kind of wallets out there, good ones and bad ones, and you truly need to learn how to use them safely before moving any funds.

I suggest that first you educate yourself by going here.

My suggestion for a wallet is Electrum, or if you want use some money on it, Ledger Nano.

Then, when you have successfully reach the point of having your crypto in your own custody you still have the problem of changing it into real money. So having an account in a trustworthy exchange is not a bad idea.

But like the saying goes in crypto "Do Your Own Research".

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do have a bitcoin wallet mine is a Leger wallet. It is great. Hope you all have one. Please keep yours safe.

Beatlebug

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
online I only play Poker, any type of application I always look for something reliable

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll try...

First, I want you to understand the difference between an exchange (like Binance) and a plain wallet.

An exchange is a place where you can buy and sell different cryptocurrencies, and invest in different ways to cryptocurrency. Having an account in exchange helps you to change your cryptocurrency into FIAT (real money).

But if you only want to withdraw your cryptocurrency from a poker site and keep it as crypto you don't need an exchange to do that. You simply need a wallet. A wallet doest not require any kind of KYC (registering and proof of identity). There are many kind of wallets out there, good ones and bad ones, and you truly need to learn how to use them safely before moving any funds.

I suggest that first you educate yourself by going here.

My suggestion for a wallet is Electrum, or if you want use some money on it, Ledger Nano.

Then, when you have successfully reach the point of having your crypto in your own custody you still have the problem of changing it into real money. So having an account in a trustworthy exchange is not a bad idea.

But like the saying goes in crypto "Do Your Own Research".

Hi, friend.

Thank you very much for answering me and for your advice. I will try the alternatives that you have suggested and, of course, as you have said, I will do my own research.
To make matters worse, in my country there is a very latent scam that is a mixture of a pyramid system and cryptocurrencies called Vayo Coin, in which many famous people were involved. For this reason, your answer and your advice to investigate on my own is very important to me.

Thanks again my friend.

A hug.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently what is the bitcoin wallet is very fashionable but it is a different way of having cryptocurrencies no, because not all commercial establishments accept this type of currency. What he does recycled to be able to invest in it :D

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I use Ripio from Argentina and the truth is that I never had any problem uploading and downloading money to my account and it is very easy to use
In case someone finds the information useful
Regards

P

pissedoffman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like using paypal and coinbase. Usually only take a couple of business days.

Can you explain more to me about Paypal? I have an account with them for years but, I was under the impression that I could not do anything with crypto but hold it with paypal.

Any help would be appreciated

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For poker and other gambling sites, I like the BitGo wallet. It is pretty easy to use and has simple 2FA.

In the past, I have used my Coinbase wallet for these transactions. However, like many others I heard about possible account suspension for gambling sites so I stopped using them for those services.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Revolut gives you opportunity to buy, sell and keep your money in a wallet. It's good App for android.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Blockchain.com Private Key Wallet is the most popular wallet for self-storage of cryptocurrency and Coinbase Wallet.

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
I have a feeling that OP doesn't even know what a blockchain is.
Many people lose their money both in FIAT and in crypto because they just send their money around thinking there are no scammers or criminals in this world and nothing will ever go wrong.
The only way to avoid this problem is to learn what you are doing. Learn what is blockchain technology, non-custodial vs custodial wallets. etc. There's so much to learn. Or you can skip learning and just gamble, send your money to somewhere and hope for the best.... Just don't dare to blame crypto when you lose your money. That is so frustrating to see people blame crypto because they send ALL their money to scammers (FBX for example which is the US government trying to scam everyone). There is nothing wrong with bitcoin and crypto if you just learn before you send your money to somewhere.