PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bitcoin prices have sky rocketed some say it will continue to climb but I have a feeling it is going to drop and soon.

I bought some in February at a little over $1100 us per coin the price is now $2500 per unit and rising.

Unfortunately I did not buy it to keep at that time it was to pay for some stuff. I would be smiling now if I had, would have made around 4k for doing nothing.

ChronicFish

ChronicFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see you are in Ohio. You can open a CoinBase account from which you can purchase bitcoin via Credit/Debit. I would also open a Blockchain account.
If your bitcoins are sent directly from your CoinBase account to a gambling/Poker account they will ban you, so send it to Blockchain first and from there to the Poker site. CoinBase gave me a ridiculously low buy limit via Credit Card/Debit Card after a few weeks so if that happens to you I would recommend (I would open one even if that doesn't happen to you) a Bitstamp account which now has Credit Card/Debit Card as an option for USA but their minimum is $100. The cashout from a poker site should go from poker site to Blockchain and then to CoinBase. at Coinbase you can turn your bitcoins into dollars shipped to your bank (takes 3 to 5 days) or at CoinBase you can turn your bitcoins into dollars shipped to your PayPal account instantly. from Paypal you can send to your bank in 1 business day or request a check. For a $600 or $700 cashout to PayPal it will probably cost when all is said and done $25 to $30 Considering ACR charges $85 for a WU or MG cashout of $600 or $700 I think the bitcoin route is the way to go.

Thanks alot for this information very helpfull in my research this is the most safest and reasonable route to take i went with coinbase to paypal will see how this turns out :)

ChronicFish

ChronicFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cryptocurrency is what bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, etc.. when compared to regular currency (USD, AUD, GBP etc...-

When I wrote crypto boom I was referring to the top 3 as a whole -

thanks for the info bro i understand it fully now took me awhile to make sure i wasnt missing anything definately dont wanna get banned for gambling with bitcoin but will see how this plays out working good so far.

J

Jazeapokergod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it exclusively to buy in and cash out. I go right to my bank with winnings though. I just don't trust crypto currencies.

G

gagagang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin is on the rasie even higher

G

gagagang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Bitcoin is the way to go when loading or unloading from a poker room. fast free and easy to do

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to learn about bitcoins just a couple of days ago and now I am planning to invest in bitcoins with certain percentage of my sports bet winnings every month. The interesting thing is that the amount of bitcoins will be restricted in the future and there can only be 21 millions of them and right now about 16 million exists if I remember correctly. In my head, that means that in the future they will be harder to get and that's why their value goes up. I'm definitely taking my chances with this one ;)

E

EPTX12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. So I've recently started using bitcoin as my deposit/withdrawal process. I'm loving it. I use coinbase for my wallet.

Are all wallets pretty much the same when it comes to fees. Anyways just wanted to learn a little bit more about my options.

Gl out there 🤠

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. So I've recently started using bitcoin as my deposit/withdrawal process. I'm loving it. I use coinbase for my wallet.

Are all wallets pretty much the same when it comes to fees. Anyways just wanted to learn a little bit more about my options.

Gl out there 🤠

btc charges are pretty high. specially on coinbase. Check out how much you are paying for fees

E

EPTX12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
btc charges are pretty high. specially on coinbase. Check out how much you are paying for fees

Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm getting charged to buy bitcoins and charge to send. I was wondering If you or anyone else listening knows of another good wallet. The nickel and dimes do add up. Thanks for the response.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

Bitcoin what is it please explain.

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i am doing same from last 1and half years ;)

A

allingoall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to earn on bitcoin, but not successfully. I think you need to invest money

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya the payouts are fast from poker sites. and not alot of fees converting it to cash. very nice.

L

largekoala

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

Do they allow withdrawal in bc?

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do some research and you will find more options then just bitcoin

A

aaak168

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Bitcoin is the way to go when loading or unloading from a poker room. fast free and easy to do