BEWARE NUCHARGE

C

cr8zrae

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm writing this hoping nobody else makes the same mistake I did, I play on bodog. (which takes 20 business days for you to receive your check if not longer) So they referred me to Nucharge which is a new method payment on bodog. Supposedly you can get a debit card , do a wire transfer, or a e check. Well I won money on bodog Sept 18, 2007. It is now Oct 30th, 2007 and still no money. I orderd the debit card which they said would take ten business days to receive,( just got it on the 28th. ) So I waited so long I went ahead and did the wire transfer. (supposed to take ten business days) I am on the 9the business day and it hasnt even been approved yet. (then have to wait another 3-5 business days for it to get threw the pending stage) Every other day there website is down. E check is down. and now that I finally recevied my debit card thats down too. so my only option is to eventually wait for my wire to go threw. Now there customer care is nice but they will say anything to passify you. You can call 3 times in the same day and be told 3 diffrent things. My opinion is if you play on bodog wait the 20 busines days for them to mail you a check

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got my check in 23 calender days from request to receipt. No problem. Good Luck

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to try nucharge and get the debit card , I had all that with netteller and it was great , I withdraw money to netteller and then to the card and could spend it the next day.everything was instant. was hoping to hear better stories about nucharge . but good luck and ty for the 411 .