BetOnline refund

H

Happy729

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else having difficulties with BetOnline processing refunds? It was requested on June 12, BOL stated 7-10 days to process, then 10-12 days, then 15 days, then 30 days, now it's being researched by the finance and payment dept. Is this normal?? Any replies would be very much appreciated, thanks all!

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A refund on what? Explain yourself...

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You really didnt give much info but i feel...

How did you get your money, was it profits from the freerolls. if so let it roll, the site allowed you to win that free coin give them the courtesy to play it for a while.

If youve made a deposit and increased your bankroll then i understand but its always been hard to cashout when the snail mail is the only option. ive had sites in the past to take up to six months before i got my checks.

we all miss the day when we could utilize the online payments sites but those days are gone im afraid. I have found that using the player-to-player transfer to be the best and fastest way to move coin around. find a friend who loves the game as much as you, he gives you the money, you transfer that amount to hiis poker account.

happy tabling