"The Best way to use Epassporte"

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how many threads I have seen on this e-wallet,but it's been a lot..Here is some light shed on the best way to use them.

Don't open with a checking account as everyone has heard it takes forever. Go get any prepaid visa or mastercard and load it. My Greendot Mastercard works fine and I can reload it at the gas station.

Ok now you open an account with Epassporte and the prepaid visa. Verifying it takes 1-2 minutes. Now you are verified:D

If you cash out a lot I suggest you get the Epassporte actual visa card $35 connected to your virtual card. It arrives in the mail within around 11 business days. Now when you cash out from a pokersite back to the Epass-account, you can take your actual plastic card that is "connected to the virtual account to an atm..cashouts a day are up to $300 , $600 for people that have had the account longer than 3 months.

I have had an account with them for over a year and a half, and never had a problem.

GL all,
Andrew

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Bean,

How much are the fees to do it this way? I guess I haven't tried ePassporte because of the high fees associated with bank account transfers (and the slowness).

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Epassporte Loading the fees as follows: Basically it's a $5.00 fee in increments per $100
Trying to load
1.$100 and under the fee is taken of $5
2.$200 to $101 the fee is taken of $10
3.$300 to $201 the fee is taken of $15
4.$400 to $301 the fee is taken of $20
etc....

Also, My prepaid visa it cost $4.98 to reload up to however much I want

I hope this helps

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you already have it linked to your bank can you also register a prepaid visa or are you stuck with your first choice? Do you have to register another account and will they let you do that?

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Freak,
You should be able to add the card.They have several options, I've added two prepaid cards to the account.You still have to verify them but it only takes a second. I wouldn't suggest opening another account. I don't like bank accounts 3 years ago someone got a hold of mine. Put me $3000 in the hole.:eek:

pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an epassporte account and loaded it with my credit card but I haven't withdrawn yet. I was getting ready to and can't I just withdraw from the pokersite to epassporte and then transfer the money to my bank account by using a routing number and checking account number? That is the understanding that I was under.