best way to deposit into Bodog for US residents

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aaaah. Yes, it does. OK, so it really isn't the worse news in the world. Will they be offering different promos, different policies on rakeback, changes to the software (like auto buyins, 4 multitables table max), etc? Or will it basically be exactly the same, except for a brand name change? Thanks, Becky!

Cool. :)

I am not sure, its all up to MMGG! We'll just have to wait and see. :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bodog brand is leaving USA, but MMGG, the company that owns the bodog.eu software, is not going anywhere...they are rebranding the site as of Jan 1, 2012 and the transition will be very smooth for all players.
I like that :D wake up late morning on new years day still a lil groggy and not notice that I am now playing on nodogs but everything is exactly the same :D
This is not correct. MMGG is the company that owns the bodog.eu software- they simply license the bodog brand name from BodogBrand.com. MMGG is not able to renew their license with BodogBrand.com so MMGG will rebrand its operations to something else. This newly branded site will be US player friendly.
Does this make sense?

Becky

good news for us USA players but seems bad for bodogbrand to me . didn't read the story on why they are moving on though . I wouldn't think any changes were coming to the poker room except those that were part of the brand agreement right? they were basically already what they are , just with the bodog name ?
no matter cause we will be able to play and that is bottom line for me :) guess we wont have you helping us there but hopefully you will remain here as a friend and keep us up on what you are doing . we love you and will always be a fan of your work :)

palmerd2

palmerd2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With an opportunity to leave an increasingly regulated, extremely risky business venture, wouldn't you jump on this opportunity? Bodog Brand just has good business sense if you ask me.

M

MDpokerChamp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Giving CS a call is your best bet when it comes to questions like this!

Thanks,
Becky

this is funny, i called CS and they told me (since i am living on east coast of US) that there is NO way for me to fund my account whatsover

so like,not sure why you saying thats a best bet

can comebody PM me the website of the visa's please? been signed up to a few sites for couple weeks, have yet been able to fund my account (due to living in Us)

Last edited by a moderator:
BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is funny, i called CS and they told me (since i am living on east coast of US) that there is NO way for me to fund my account whatsover

so like,not sure why you saying thats a best bet

Can you PM me your account number so I can look into this for you?

Becky

M

MDpokerChamp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you PM me your account number so I can look into this for you?

Becky

i dont quite have enough posts to do that
can you PM me?
i just joined in hopes of finding ways to fund a US account

K

KingOfDonk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey BodogBecky, do you guys offer Western Union or Money Gram as withdrawal options?

If not, I highly suggest you guys look into it. Right now, I'm playing at intertops Poker; and the only reason why I"m playing at Intertops is because they offer withdraw options through Western Union and visa/master shopping cards.

I don't like receiving checks because a long time ago, a check from pokerstars bounced and my bank treated me like a criminal- "This check is fake, where did u get it? are you trying to scam us?",,,,etc. I was so pissed at PS, I stopped playing there.

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey BodogBecky, do you guys offer Western Union or Money Gram as withdrawal options?

If not, I highly suggest you guys look into it. Right now, I'm playing at Intertops Poker; and the only reason why I"m playing at Intertops is because they offer withdraw options through Western Union and visa/master shopping cards.

I don't like receiving checks because a long time ago, a check from PokerStars bounced and my bank treated me like a criminal- "This check is fake, where did u get it? are you trying to scam us?",,,,etc. I was so pissed at PS, I stopped playing there.

Hey there,

Please give CS a call regarding any payment questions/feedback that you have- they will be happy to help. :)

Becky

NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having terrible time trying to deposit in to bodog acct. My visa card was denied. Tried visa gift card which was denied. Tried visa travel money and again denied. Bodog said because of where I live (Maryland) there were no other options. Can anyone recommend any last possible visa options? Or do I just need to switch companies? Thanks

UpSide Visa Debit Card, works like a charm!!!

www.Upsidecard.com
^^^^^^^This!!!

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having terrible time trying to deposit in to bodog acct. My visa card was denied. Tried visa gift card which was denied. Tried visa travel money and again denied. Bodog said because of where I live (Maryland) there were no other options. Can anyone recommend any last possible visa options? Or do I just need to switch companies? Thanks

Can you please PM me your account number so I can have a senior CS manager look into this for you?

Thanks,
Becky

K

killacam111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi im currently playing on bodog i was wondering im from canada does there checks clear at moneymart

also has anyone cashed a check of moneybookers at moneymart

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi im currently playing on bodog i was wondering im from canada does there checks clear at moneymart

also has anyone cashed a check of moneybookers at moneymart

Give CS a call, they will be happy to help you with questions like this!

Becky

J

jimmi page

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any U.S. residents who wish to deposit. VERY EASY. rapid transfer, call customer service,go to CVS or WALMART. and send a money gram. Takes about 45 min's. I'VE been doing it every since black friday. works great

R

riverrat56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog deposit

I got a prepaid card from Walmart and that worked its been awhile...you need to keep the info from the card...they ask for it when you make a withdrawal...again its been awhile but when full tilt and pokerstars got bumped I made a withdrawal to make sure bodog was still good. took about 2 weeks...:)

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Visa debit cards should work as well as any internationally accepted Visa pre-paid. Western Union is available last I checked.

S

SpaZZin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think a Visa debit RUSHCARD would work?

GBurn387

GBurn387

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my wells fargo visa works every time...:)

H

Hardcorecake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Debit card worked great

I used a visa debit card that draws off of my local us bank. I've made a few deposits with the card about 3 when the site was bodog an 1 currently to bovada, every deposit went through flawlessly with my account being credited within 1 minute each time. I am requestiong a withdraw today so i'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

H

Hardcorecake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
could of edited post but need more so I can start pming. Just adding that I live on the westcoast since I noticed someone said that they couldnt deposit on the east coast never heard that but my west coast debit card works fine

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada