Best option for BitCoins

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ALT coins are another form of cyrpto. BitCoin is the main one. but any other coin is considered Alternate coin.

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There also seems to be some wallets that are popping up that give lightening transfers due to some lag in the system from time to time. Still looking into them but its a interest offshoot for bitcoin transactions.

Careful with the alt coins,have got involved early with a few that where dumped by the devs as soon as it was profitable,also misleading of how many coins they are holding personally. its really critical to know what you are doing with those alts or you are just caught up in a ponzi pretty much.

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to all; great info here...When I open the Electrum App, I have the choice between setting up a Standard or Multi-signature wallet or an option to watch addresses...I was wondering if anyone could explain the difference between the two wallet types or the transaction process to withdraw funds from a poker room...

I am trying to cash out funds from Bet-Online to this bitcoin wallet (Electrum), and the more I read, the more confused I become (normal :)). I am lost in 'seeds' and 'keys'....TIA

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Standard will give you a wallet with one private key. This is the wallet you should make. During the set up process, you should receive a 12 or 24 word recovery phrase. Make sure you write that down and store it offline.

Multisig will give you a wallet with multiple private keys. Say it's a 2 of 3 wallet where to make a transaction you will need 2 of the 3 possible keys. You shouldn't need to use this option, but it's good for a shared wallet, or some people like to use it as a type of cold storage.

Watch-only wallets allow you to monitor your existing addresses, but you wont be able to make any transactions.

To withdraw from a poker room, you set up a standard wallet, generate an address and then submit that address to the poker site.

Once you receive the bitcoin to your wallet, you can hold it, or send it to an exchange (Coinbase, Gemini, etc) and withdraw to your bank from there.

P

PokerHobbyFun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talked to a ACR rep and they mentioned Spectrocoin.com has anyone used this..Im new to bitcoin and trying to figure out the best method to cashout and deposit using bitcoin for US players. Any advice would be appreciated. thank you.

Last edited:
P

PokerHobbyFun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BEST OPTION For BitCoins

What are the best Options to use Bitcoins? As far as funding and withdrawing money from ACR--Apparently need an exchange and wallet. Im totally new to this been looking for an hour and still confused. Any help would be great thank you!

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See YouTube video for ACR deposit and cash out. Just looked at video. You would be better off looking at the Bovada bitcoin video. Just substitute Coinbase for Circle if needed and ACR for Bovada. The ACR video neglects to inform you to use a personal wallet (Blockchain is popular) between the gambling site and your exchange or bitpay card. Exchanges (Coinbase) and visa bitpay card are financial institutions subject to USA banking laws. So if one transfers funds directly to/from a gambling site, the account could be closed. Hence, your personal wallet as a buffer. Your personal wallet is totally under your control.

Last edited:
G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See Bovada YouTube videos for Bitcoin deposit and cash out. Substitute Coinbase for Circle if needed and ACR for Bovada.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Normal money already canceled?

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
xapo is nice. have coinbase but haven't used it in while. I read that coinbase doesn't like gambling sites.

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to use Paxful as a wallet. Also like them cause you can sell the coin for many different methods including paypal and gift cards.

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Paxful the best. They are a person to person trading site for bitcoin but are also a wallet. I like to buy my bitcoin there too besides sell it for Paypal and gift cards.

G

gagagang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like bitcoin its like playing the stoc k market in a way most sites take em too fast cashout

J

Jmckay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many opitions these days. Almost a pain in the butt...spend days just researching different systems

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to start a account and buy some bitcoins to make deposits to pokersites I did research but still need a little more info on right or wrong bank or wallet there is so many and is it really worth it? And has anyone else used them to deposit and was it as easy as they say it is? Any info you guys can give me will help just not sold on them yet!!!
Exodus is a very good computer based wallet that you control. It is fairly new and has one of the best user friendly GUI's in the industry. Setup and use is simple and your account is backed up with every transfer. Just in case you lose your computer for any reason. With your backup info, you can access and setup on a new computer. Great wallet to use between your exchange and the poker rooms.

Only fees by the wallet are those charged by the transfer.

Check them out, check their reviews online, google them. You are the master of your own fate.

God bless all.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are literally hundreds of great wallets out there, but by far the easiest (although not cheap) to use because it allows you to actually link your CCs and bank acounts to make purchases and sales is Coinbase, most other wallets just hold your coins and let you trade them... however, if you ALREADY have coins and just want to daytrade them like stocks ROBINHOOD is pretty badass, but once again, it isn't a full exchange like Coinbase.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great advice

Hello rawbad, I only use bitcoin for depositing and withdrawing. It has been very easy so far. I use Electrum wallet and CoinBase as my exchange. Ignition, SWC, WPN network, and BetOnline are the sites I use bitcoin at. so far so good. I purchase bitcoin from CoinBase, then transfer to my Electrum wallet, then I transfer to poker site. Withdrawing is the same in reverse. I am sold on it. Good luck to you.

thanks will be doing it this way!